Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Imperial Edict GR-1NC4

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

BradTheImpaler
12.17.2013 , 07:47 PM | #61
Quote: Originally Posted by AntarNyaus View Post
Malgus tried that. It didn't work out so well for him.

Personally all of my Imperial characters agreed with him, even the Sith.
I wasn't talking about Malgus.
In the Imperial Army, it takes more courage to retreat than to advance.

Lecto
12.18.2013 , 09:33 AM | #62
I didn't see anywhere else to leave opinions about this event, so I suppose this is the place to do it:

*I am totally underwhelmed by this event. You guys could have done so many cool things, but you did not. Am I glad to see that you guys are finally doing something for holidays -- yes. But, this is not the way to do it. The snowflakes after a while become very annoying, & frankly are not fun in the slightest bit. You guys could have opened up another area on Hoth or Illum where actual snow ball fights could have occurred (like paint ball or something). There were no missions or anything -- lazy development. Aside from Sleigh 1....this event is a waist.

*The Gree event is back, and as always it is solid.......but it's the same event I've ran trough four times already. Heck, I'll even give you guys credit for putting in some new items.....but for the most part they aren't very good. I really like the Gree rest item, however, on my Vanguard it does not refill his ammo -- looks cool though. Also, what's up with all these spears!?! They all the look the same, stop re-skinning things!! I have 100+ helixes on some toons. Give me something to spend them on!!

Over all grade: C-

PS: Nice work on adding the Voice Over to the Xeno fight....that was a nice touch.
"The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return". ~ Moulin Rouge
Join "Tao Covenant" today!
Twitter: @Lecto10

TravelersWay
12.18.2013 , 11:35 AM | #63
Quote: Originally Posted by Icebergy View Post
I love these little RP things from the devs, well done.
How ironic that throwing snowballs on the fleet is the furthest thing from RP in this IP you can get. Star Wars is becoming the poster boy on how to ruin what once was a deep and interesting IP thanks to its very own creator.

Wow, I used to be such a fan of the IP, and loved this game - having to log in every day to at least do something. Now, my enthusiasm has vanished faster than Obi-Wan getting sliced with a lightsaber.
Character Page with music and quest lists
Legacy Skills Suggestion to eliminate the need for Legacy Datacrons

This is not a referral link because I am not a needy whore

MadHobbit
12.18.2013 , 12:37 PM | #64
well I like the event i was able to get like 20 packages in hour, and had left over grey helix from last event , so i was able to get the top speeder later after getting the other 16, when I first heard abut having to buy the snowball ability,i thought it was 1k per shot(like tauntaum) I was glad i was wrong.(and if it had i would have skipped the event) right now im sitting at 42 packages out of 100 needed for the achivement, so i should be good to go in a few days on that . I would rate this event about a 3 out of 4, little grindy but a fun grind. and plenty of time to get the 100

Xakthul
12.18.2013 , 09:08 PM | #65
Quote: Originally Posted by Tatile View Post
(I'm trying for Special Snowflake title It speaks to me.)
I'm sure it does, Princess.

GR-1NC4? LMAO.

Hey, devs......can we have Imperial edict "LM-AO" for April Fools Day?
Duelist Mixalot, Grand Champ Tellsa, Lord Saml, Apprentice Syynx, Captain Cirris, Skirmisher Janewei, Jedi Knight Jugger'not, Agent Ez'zio of <Wookies and Cream>, Harbinger
"Aim for the trolls! Kill the trolls!"- Gandalf

AshlaBoga
12.19.2013 , 03:32 AM | #66
Quote: Originally Posted by Xakthul View Post
I'm sure it does, Princess.

GR-1NC4? LMAO.

Hey, devs......can we have Imperial edict "LM-AO" for April Fools Day?
The CS jokes are okay, but the in-game ones are hilarious.

The one shot attack that the Archon uses?

The Channel says "I'm charging ma Lazor!"

Now that made me almost wish I hadn't killed that Hutt.
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption

ScarletBlaze
12.19.2013 , 03:27 PM | #67
Just for information:

The snowballs do not have to be used on just players. You can use them on NPC (person or animals) and still get the parcels. This is for the ones that don't like to throw snowflakes on individuals but want the achievement.

Just an idea.

This is an improvement from last year when there was nothing for Life Day. All they did was stuff in the cartel shop so even though there is room for improvement at least this is better than what was here last year especially to those that have been wanting something for Life Day.

Have a good day.
A southern girl is a girl who knows full well that she can open a door for herself but prefers for the gentleman to do it because it demonstrates a sense of respect. Current Guild Roleplay: Redemption: The battle of Xa Fel https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=...ps/r-1rAjOuo30

Xakthul
12.19.2013 , 04:21 PM | #68
Quote: Originally Posted by ScarletBlaze View Post
Just for information:

The snowballs do not have to be used on just players. You can use them on NPC (person or animals) and still get the parcels. This is for the ones that don't like to throw snowflakes on individuals but want the achievement.

Have a good day.
But....but....I LIKE trolling people with snow!
Duelist Mixalot, Grand Champ Tellsa, Lord Saml, Apprentice Syynx, Captain Cirris, Skirmisher Janewei, Jedi Knight Jugger'not, Agent Ez'zio of <Wookies and Cream>, Harbinger
"Aim for the trolls! Kill the trolls!"- Gandalf

IsmeldaLasombra
12.24.2013 , 03:25 AM | #69
My only real problem with this even is that I'm not sure I'll be able to get anything from it. I mean I managed to get to newcomer status with the Gree just last night and got the 16 gray helix and the 36 snowballs only to see that i need Champion status even at the Master of Ceremony at the fleet.

I probably won't make it to Champion before next week because I missed a few days in he start of the event and the limitation on reputation per week. So at then end I will have parcels and Gray Helix useless on me because the Master of Ceremonies will be gone, even if I managed to get enough reputation items to level to champion the week after...

noobchoco
12.26.2013 , 01:46 AM | #70
im impressed they made the effort to roleplay the news