Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

No EV or KP endgame. BW how could u? how could u? :(

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
No EV or KP endgame. BW how could u? how could u? :(

Krewel
04.29.2013 , 10:19 AM | #21
EC was nerfed substantially before 2.0, SM was completely doable with anyone. Yes, it is indeed bizarre why it never was part of the group finder. But, as always, Bioware knows better than us, amirite?!
Former passionate SWTOR player, now passionately waiting for WoD.

elayton
04.29.2013 , 11:01 AM | #22
I second this. Please allow level 55s to run Eternity Vault and Karagga's Palace from Group Finder.

1. My main just reached 55 and it's depressing to think I can't run these without guild coordination beforehand.
2. Alt is going to reach level 55 before her class story is even complete, with no chance to gear up properly. Without these operations her choices to gear up are limited.
3. Some guilds are lame.
4. Don't punish players for achievement.

Zombietroll
04.29.2013 , 12:24 PM | #23
Totally agree with you that EV/KP should be added back to the groupfinder, especially being that the weekly rewards ultimate comms. You can definitely still get groups for it though, by the ever-classy fleet chat spam method. Surprisingly it isn't all that hard to get people to join when you let them know about the comm reward.
Cheezeburger - Jedi Covenant - 55 Operative Healer

sealkm
04.29.2013 , 01:12 PM | #24
I agree that EV and KP should be a part of the end game. BW it isn't fair to take away that big a part of the end game

AshlaBoga
04.29.2013 , 02:51 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Krewel View Post
EC was nerfed substantially before 2.0, SM was completely doable with anyone. Yes, it is indeed bizarre why it never was part of the group finder. But, as always, Bioware knows better than us, amirite?!
Krewel how often did you pug? Pug you see is an apt term as the average intelligence level of a pug is the same as this little fellow right here.

It's amusing in a sad sort of way watching all these group finder Ops fall apart on SM TFB and S+V. I think of it as vindication that EC didn't belong in the group finder.
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption

EternautaJedi
12.22.2013 , 02:19 PM | #26
Seriously, BW must add back to the groupfinder EV, KP and EC!

ShadowMudkip
12.22.2013 , 02:50 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by EternautaJedi View Post
Seriously, BW must add back to the groupfinder EV, KP and EC!
Holy necro batman
JediCovenant
The Veir Legacy
Mairick-Assassin Mylius-Sorcerer
Kaidin-Mercenary

Critical-
12.22.2013 , 05:44 PM | #28
They should buff EC to lvl 55, best operations ever! on NiM/hm people still wipe bespite being overgeared.

gotta love it

AshlaBoga
12.23.2013 , 12:41 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by thomasbaxter View Post
Meh, good thinking. Now just need to find a guild were peeps run ops at 4am...genius...

Not a solution for me
You can mock all you like, but late night guilds are recruiting in gen chat all the time on most servers. Stop complaining and start looking.
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption

Grovsie
12.23.2013 , 03:29 AM | #30
EV must be the most common op going, everyone does it for Classis weekly.

It's about time BW made Explosive Conflict a 55 ops with according loot drops. it's just as hard as TFB or SV SM, if not harder. Nobody does it anymore.