Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

So BW can we expect iconic Jedi outfits anytime soon ? -eric- ?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
So BW can we expect iconic Jedi outfits anytime soon ? -eric- ?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Magnusheart
12.18.2013 , 05:11 PM | #161
<---- Would love to see a swtor developer video with a video discussion on how they make, suggest and create new items in the CM/Packs.

Alec_Fortescue
12.18.2013 , 05:44 PM | #162
Loving you guys for bumping the thread for me. Yay!
*Best Dressed Jedi of 2014* http://mmo-fashion.com/tor-fashion-contest-results/

Almost 3 years old and there are still no iconic / classic / traditional / prequel-style (pick any!) Jedi robes in the game! How come?

Also how about letting players wear the robes that are already in the game but not accessible to them?

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=720547 - Cool compilation of Jedi outfits worn by NPCs.

Don't let your artists' work go to waste, Bioware

Alec_Fortescue
12.18.2013 , 07:24 PM | #164
Me too, big time. I just pray it's gonna be all hood down...

Almost 3 years old and there are still no iconic / classic / traditional / prequel-style (pick any!) Jedi robes in the game! How come?

Also how about letting players wear the robes that are already in the game but not accessible to them?

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=720547 - Cool compilation of Jedi outfits worn by NPCs.

ZeroPlus
12.19.2013 , 10:17 AM | #165
I just want to know when the Character Creation armor for Jedi Knights will finally be made available. Every other class has received their Character Creation armor set.

Here's hoping it is one of the two armors being worked on.
If you seek answers, you must always ask questions. - Master Vandar Tokare.

[Suggestion] Add another Blaster Pistol with the "A-300 Heavy Sonic Needler" model = DONE!

Alec_Fortescue
12.19.2013 , 10:32 AM | #166
Quote: Originally Posted by ZeroPlus View Post
I just want to know when the Character Creation armor for Jedi Knights will finally be made available. Every other class has received their Character Creation armor set.

Here's hoping it is one of the two armors being worked on.
Don't think so. It's robes, not armor that re being worked on. :l Bioware thinks that Valiant set is the character creation armor methinks. :]

ZeroPlus
12.19.2013 , 10:42 AM | #167
Quote: Originally Posted by Alec_Fortescue View Post
Don't think so. It's robes, not armor that re being worked on. :l Bioware thinks that Valiant set is the character creation armor methinks. :]
Damn! I sure hope not! That would be like saying that the Eradicator set (worn by Sith in the Intro movies) was the Sith Warrior's Character Creation armor (when it is, in fact, the Sith Raider set which is available ).

It really is strange that only the Jedi Knight has yet to see its Character Creation armor made available. That armored, hood-down look is really killer and I would love it on my Sentinel.

Sorry for the derail...

[Suggestion] Add another Blaster Pistol with the "A-300 Heavy Sonic Needler" model = DONE!

OddballEasyEight
12.19.2013 , 11:21 AM | #168
I would bet actual money that when (yes, WHEN) they release a jedi robe for direct purchase in the CM (or in a pack) it will be one of the KotOR ones.
I do not think they will release anything based on the movies because of the simple fact that they have not done that with any other outfit in the game, but there are plenty of KotOR outfits in the game.
Now, if that is going to be a "reconstruction of the ancient bla bla bla" type replica like the stuff that is usually from the KotOR games or if it is just a "Jedi scholar robes" type thing, I don't know.
But I am very certain that it will not be a set that looks like they do in the movies (well, not to any extent more than they did in KotOR).

But, I am also pretty sure that when that jedi outfit is released, this thread will still go on because some here will not be satisfied...

OddballEasyEight
12.19.2013 , 11:27 AM | #169
Quote: Originally Posted by ZeroPlus View Post
Damn! I sure hope not! That would be like saying that the Eradicator set (worn by Sith in the Intro movies) was the Sith Warrior's Character Creation armor (when it is, in fact, the Sith Raider set which is available ).

It really is strange that only the Jedi Knight has yet to see its Character Creation armor made available. That armored, hood-down look is really killer and I would love it on my Sentinel.

Sorry for the derail...
I know it's hardly a comfort, but you can get almost that same look by getting the Valiant Jedi outfit and the Stalwart Defender outfit and picking the chest and boots from the jedi and the legs and gloves from the stalwart.
I'm not sure you can get the white with grey accents look, but you can use any other white combo dye you want... I go for white brown to get the brown robe.

ZeroPlus
12.19.2013 , 11:53 AM | #170
Quote: Originally Posted by OddballEasyEight View Post
I know it's hardly a comfort, but you can get almost that same look by getting the Valiant Jedi outfit and the Stalwart Defender outfit and picking the chest and boots from the jedi and the legs and gloves from the stalwart.
I'm not sure you can get the white with grey accents look, but you can use any other white combo dye you want... I go for white brown to get the brown robe.
Well... you know what the say: "Close only counts with handgrenades and horseshoes.".

No "belt over robes". No "shoulder armor wrapping around the back". Close... but no cigar.