Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

can't change email address

jayheld
12.13.2011 , 02:37 PM | #1
i have put it in and saved, then it sends me an email confirmation to the new email address, and when i click the link to verify it in that email, i get an error message.

Your email address could not be validated.

Please check the URL and try again.

i was trying to change it to my gmail.

Iccanui
12.13.2011 , 02:37 PM | #2
i speak from pain.

let it go. wait till launch lol.

jayheld
12.13.2011 , 02:43 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Iccanui View Post
i speak from pain.

let it go. wait till launch lol.
yeah, but i really need the email changed, i think my other email address filters out emails from bioware and i cant stop it. so i wont know if i get the early access.

jayheld
12.13.2011 , 02:47 PM | #4
is there even any gms or devs looking at this stuff...cs agents...anything. i go to the third page in like 5 minutes.

jayheld
12.13.2011 , 02:51 PM | #5
this is ridiculous, i have been trying to get this changed for weeks. i could have gotten an invite to early access already and just never received it, i would never know.

Eragond
12.13.2011 , 02:58 PM | #6
I have been having the same problems and customer service is not helping at all. I have received a message telling me to update my browsers and a bunch of other unhelpful stuff. Now when I try to send an email asking if customer service can change the email on their side and now I get this message at the "Contact by email" section of the customer support page.

"Validation error, please try again. If this error persists, please contact the site administrator."

I really hope that not everything account related is this difficult, imagine not being able to change credit card information for weeks and not being able to play because of it....

jayheld
12.13.2011 , 03:08 PM | #7
yeah, same thing happens to me. you think they would have had these issues resolved BEFORE release. i am really losing confidence in bioware.