Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Maintenance: December 19th, 2013

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

CrazyMcGee
12.19.2013 , 05:09 AM | #21
Well, servers are down.

Now, what exploit did I completely miss?

BradyTM
12.19.2013 , 05:11 AM | #22
i doubt its to fix snow covered parcel trick since you could remove the buff last year and they never did anything, hopefully its to fix the mod stations in the VIP area, can view items but when trying to add augmentation kits the game either freezes or the mod station menu closes and wont let you add kits or augments, as for people complaining about Gunships, there is nothing wrong with them

CommanderKeeva
12.19.2013 , 05:12 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by CrazyMcGee View Post
Well, servers are down.

Now, what exploit did I completely miss?
Probably they're making, so that you can't click off the snowball debuff. Ah, good thing I've done mine on the first day.
BEING A GOOD SOLDIER COMES DOWN TO ONE THING, ONE SINGLE QUESTION:
WHAT ARE YOU PREPARED TO SACRIFICE?

Rekkakuski
12.19.2013 , 05:13 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by JattaGin View Post
Why is there another patch again? What did Tuesday's patch broke this time?
what their patches Don't broke?

CommanderKeeva
12.19.2013 , 05:14 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by BradyTM View Post
i doubt its to fix snow covered parcel trick since you could remove the buff last year and they never did anything, hopefully its to fix the mod stations in the VIP area, can view items but when trying to add augmentation kits the game either freezes or the mod station menu closes and wont let you add kits or augments, as for people complaining about Gunships, there is nothing wrong with them
Yeah but fixing the mod stations is fixing a legitimate bug. There's no reason to withhold patch notes so conspiciously for that. Besides, there's no reason to deploy an emergency fix just for the modding tables when they've been broken for like 2 months. If that was the sole fix, they would have waited until Tuesday. There has to be some sort of exploit fixing going on, since there are no patch notes.

As for gunships, there appears to be a pretty major bug with them. Apparently, people who have started playing after 2.5.1 are not earning Requisition for their gunships, which was confirmed by the developers in another thread. Since that's a very serious bug, it really warrants an emergency fix but it's also a legitimate one. Again, there's no reason to withhold patch notes if they're only fixing the Gunship requisition bug.
BEING A GOOD SOLDIER COMES DOWN TO ONE THING, ONE SINGLE QUESTION:
WHAT ARE YOU PREPARED TO SACRIFICE?

BradyTM
12.19.2013 , 05:29 AM | #26
gonna laugh if by some small chance it is the about the removable Snowflake buff, glad i have about 300 saved up, dose not take long at all, just few hours, couple trick we found, jump when you throw or throw them at someone on a sleigh mount and you are darn near guaranteed to get a parcel, as for Gunships not earning Requisition that is indeed a big issue.

mihalacheradu
12.19.2013 , 05:36 AM | #27
Making the parcels BOP will be a nice tuch, lol

ServerDroid
12.19.2013 , 06:11 AM | #28 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
All game servers are once again available! Thank you for your patience.