Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Eric? Update as promised?

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Alec_Fortescue
12.18.2013 , 08:55 PM | #41
Any chance for a preview, haha?!
Sig removed so Bioware adds "them" faster. kthxbai.

Arandem
12.18.2013 , 09:01 PM | #42
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey everyone!

As requested, here is an update on “traditional” robes being brought into SWTOR. I think the first thing that is important to realize is that traditional can mean different things to different people. Although I know many folks are looking for the “Obi Wan” appearance, we won’t just copy and paste that in. With that being said, we have already brought some armor into the game that is a bit more traditional, such as Relnex set in the Supreme Mogul’s pack. In talking to the Cartel Market team we also have two more “traditional” Jedi armor sets in the works. One you will see in a future pack… and another which will be a direct sale item. You should see both of these within a few Game Updates from now, I don’t have exact timing at this moment.

I hope that answers your question!

-eric
K thanks for the update! hoping this new traditional armor will be even more... traditional

Quote: Originally Posted by TheSupaCoopa View Post
Duran'del here:

I dont wear belts(too much work, LOL) but I'm pretty sure thats how a belt holds your pants up.
Re read my post. on the outside of something other than your pants. Example: wearing a bathrobe over your jeans and then putting on a belt. belt wouldn't hold up the pants because it isn't connected to it. same with the way the jedi roes are.

JediCahlwyn
12.18.2013 , 10:54 PM | #43
--Master Endric Cahlwyn--
<The Womp Rats> of The Shadowlands
Jedi Guardian 55 For The Republic!

Icebergy
12.18.2013 , 11:08 PM | #44
Quote: Originally Posted by ViciousFett View Post
Now, how about some Mandalorian armor that doesn't suck?
Mandalorians suck, so it works out.

OT: My Guardian uses the Guardian's Exalted armor and I think it is perfectly traditional and yet tanky, I am extremely happy with it. There are tons of great armors in the game, I get that more choices is always better, but I really just don't get why this is an issue.
This signature is a slap in the face!
Mikal'B, Battlemaster and Fleet Commodore of the Republic.
<Contraband Inc> 10/10 NiM, 4/4 NiM, NMP, 4/12 NiM, HM GF, 4/5 NiM
Jedi Covenant

OddballEasyEight
12.18.2013 , 11:55 PM | #45
Quote: Originally Posted by Sportiva View Post
Two points 1) to be consistent with this logic BW should remove alll Smuggler, Trooper & BH outfits that are similar to those outfits depicted in the movies
No problem, there are all of 0 outfits that are "similar" to the ones in the movies if you go by the (very) strict demands you have on the jedi outfits.
Click here for free stuff.
Complaining about a problem without proposing a solution is called whining.
Click here to view my class storyline videos and preview blaster sounds

OddballEasyEight
12.18.2013 , 11:59 PM | #46
Quote: Originally Posted by Icebergy View Post
Mandalorians suck, so it works out.
Oh, I get it... you make a fuss when you don't get what you want and then you insult others who ask for stuff in the same way you do.
That's nice.
Click here for free stuff.
Complaining about a problem without proposing a solution is called whining.
Click here to view my class storyline videos and preview blaster sounds

valeita
12.19.2013 , 12:27 AM | #47
thanks for the update eric

Lovethebeard
12.19.2013 , 12:39 AM | #48
Wait! Eric! I just remembered! Please don't let them add the UV stuff to the new robes. It was cool with the kell dragon stuff but IMO its now just ruining sets.

Pretty please
Quote: Originally Posted by battlebug View Post
can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will be boxed after sword is out.

SaltZ
12.19.2013 , 01:42 AM | #49
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey everyone!

As requested, here is an update on “traditional” robes being brought into SWTOR. I think the first thing that is important to realize is that traditional can mean different things to different people. Although I know many folks are looking for the “Obi Wan” appearance, we won’t just copy and paste that in. With that being said, we have already brought some armor into the game that is a bit more traditional, such as Relnex set in the Supreme Mogul’s pack. In talking to the Cartel Market team we also have two more “traditional” Jedi armor sets in the works. One you will see in a future pack… and another which will be a direct sale item. You should see both of these within a few Game Updates from now, I don’t have exact timing at this moment.

I hope that answers your question!

-eric
As always EAware is locking there content away behind their cash shop.

When are you going to provide content that isn't forced through the cash shop? Why can i not go and kill a rare Jedi/Sith on a planet to get their robes instead of spending more then the cost of the monthly sub?

I guess this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZR6-u8OIJTE

Is your take on SWTOR then.
CE VIP 21/7/11

Quote: Originally Posted by DamionSchubert View Post
No, we do not have schoolyards full of Force-sensitive toddlers, readily available for Sith to grind up their dark side score.

branmakmuffin
12.19.2013 , 01:54 AM | #50
Quote: Originally Posted by Lovethebeard View Post
Eric, what does "traditional" mean to you?
He probably put "traditional" in quotes because what most people mean by "traditional" Jedi robes don't come into style for 100s of years.