Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Event currency

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

idnewton
12.18.2013 , 03:50 PM | #61
Quote: Originally Posted by eartharioch View Post
1) I'm a Biodrone? Not sure that word means what you think it does, if that's the case. Unless you think it means, "somebody that doesn't think *everything* BW does is a sign of intentional deceit or incompetence", but that doesn't seem to be what you mean.

2) You don't speak for me. Ever. You may occasionally say things with which I don't disagree, but please do not mistake correlation with causation.
A biodrone (or anything-drone) is someone who agrees with bioware no matter what they do. "They did it so it must be good"

Unfortunately it appears you do want a dev/community team guilty of incompetence and/or falsehood. Good to know... maybe you shouldn't use the forums anymore...

PRE-ORDER ACCOUNT LEGACY LEVEL 50 LEVEL 55s: 15 10/10 HM DREAD OPS
ETERNAL WARRIOR CONQUEROR OF THE DREAD FORTRESS
30/30 DREAD FORTRESS PVP BEST IN SLOT 4/5 NiM DP

Ilayas
12.18.2013 , 04:19 PM | #62
Quote: Originally Posted by Funkybyte View Post
Couldn't you just change the currency for the items in the vendor, adjust the new rewards to the new legacy bound item. For the old components just have a 1:1 trade in the same vendor.
This is what I was thinking. Then you wouldn't have to worry about changing the code for the old currency which would make things a bit easier.
◚◚◚◚◚◚ịịịịị▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Imperial Entanglements: A SWTOR Parody Web Comic

eartharioch
12.18.2013 , 07:09 PM | #63
Quote: Originally Posted by idnewton View Post
a biodrone (or anything-drone) is someone who agrees with bioware no matter what they do. "they did it so it must be good"

unfortunately it appears you do want a dev/community team guilty of incompetence and/or falsehood. Good to know... Maybe you shouldn't use the forums anymore...

l2*/5
Q: What did the five fingers say to the face?
A: It's a SLAP!

LtGeneralGezlin
12.18.2013 , 07:12 PM | #64
Quote: Originally Posted by idnewton View Post
A biodrone (or anything-drone) is someone who agrees with bioware no matter what they do. "They did it so it must be good"

Unfortunately it appears you do want a dev/community team guilty of incompetence and/or falsehood. Good to know... maybe you shouldn't use the forums anymore...

Can't you people just accept people disagree with you, instead of acting like a 5 year old, and using stupid 4chan inspired "insults"?
CE Owner - The Gallifreyan Legacy - Squad 238 Tester
55 Gunslinger, 50 Commando, 50 Sentinel, 46 Shadow.
50 Operative, 18 Mercenary, 55 Marauder, 53 Juggernaut, 50 Sorcerer.

Aerich
12.18.2013 , 10:55 PM | #65
Add the items to Collections... the money spent for the Legacy unlocks should more than pay for the development time needed to make Grey Helix bind to legacy.
Making plans is a good way to hear god laugh