Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Since it's not in patch notes, this stealth patch in today's patch has destroyed...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Bug Reports
Since it's not in patch notes, this stealth patch in today's patch has destroyed...
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

TUXs
12.18.2013 , 11:54 AM | #31
Huh...change pants. Running around in your underwear was stupid anyway...getting upset about this is a bit creepy to me.
All warfare is based on deception. Attack him where he is unprepared, appear where you are not expected. If his forces are united, separate them. If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near. A leader leads by example not by force.

DarknessInLight
12.18.2013 , 12:10 PM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by DAWUSS View Post
What exactly happened?
Well, what the OP amounts to is that they put a square graphical block, which resembles a feminine pad on the female toons wearing any of the Dancer bottoms.
Jedi do not fight for Peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading, as slogans always are. Jedi fight for Civilization, because only Civilization creates Peace. - Jedi Master Mace Windu

Afoaa
12.18.2013 , 12:18 PM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by DarknessInLight View Post
Well, what the OP amounts to is that they put a square graphical block, which resembles a feminine pad on the female toons wearing any of the Dancer bottoms.
No they broke the graphic surface between the thighs and the hip so there is a strange bend and rift that makes the toons look like something from a game 10 years ago.

VulgarMercurius
12.18.2013 , 12:21 PM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by TUXs View Post
Huh...change pants. Running around in your underwear was stupid anyway...getting upset about this is a bit creepy to me.
This.

Also, I refuse to believe anyone is quitting the game for this minuscule graphical issue. If you are quitting, and you legitimately believe this to be your issue, I would suggest reexamining your life, your priorities, and so forth.

Mateops
12.18.2013 , 12:23 PM | #35
While its not goign to be an I Quit response... its $h1t like that that seriously disgust me from a game.

Own up to your content, its been there for almost two years now... and no one died. Of course some people will use this to play moral high ground, call creepy or tell people to move on.

It was fine the way it was, way to go, whats next ? Mickey mouse underwear?

I hate stupid and useless censorship

Afoaa
12.18.2013 , 12:23 PM | #36
Quote: Originally Posted by TUXs View Post
If a game change something I like to look at I leave the game. It was the same in Star Trek Online when they broke the color scheme of my B'Rel spacecraft which I had paid real money for. I waited 6 months for them to fix it and when they kept ignoring it, well on to the next game.

Mateops
12.18.2013 , 12:26 PM | #37
Quote: Originally Posted by VulgarMercurius View Post
This.

Also, I refuse to believe anyone is quitting the game for this minuscule graphical issue. If you are quitting, and you legitimately believe this to be your issue, I would suggest reexamining your life, your priorities, and so forth.
Speaking of moral highgrounds... sorry doctor Phil but if your here arguing (an extremely poorly implemented at that) censorship, you need a reexamination yourself. Seriously.

Afoaa
12.18.2013 , 12:27 PM | #38
Quote: Originally Posted by Mateops View Post
I hate stupid and useless censorship
Well it is not the censorship that bugs be, it is how badly they broke the entire model, it is not just the texture the was changed. The entire female model got changed so the legs are placed slightly differently but enough for it to have each step your toon takes feel like an itch you cannot scratch in the back of your brain.

Mateops
12.18.2013 , 12:29 PM | #39
Quote: Originally Posted by Afoaa View Post
Well it is not the censorship that bugs be, it is how badly they broke the entire model, it is not just the texture the was changed. The entire female model got changed so the legs are placed slightly differently but enough for it to have each step your toon takes feel like an itch you cannot scratch in the back of your brain.
I agree, I dont think it should have been touched in the first place... but lets say they had to change it (which they did not unless this is a disney issue) then why the hell do it so poorly, this is just so awfull. Its disgusting.

errant_knight
12.18.2013 , 12:34 PM | #40
Quote: Originally Posted by haozhao View Post
"ugh! Bioware, you've ruined my deep stripper roleplay! Deleting character now!!"

lmao
lolol! No one complains about the texture mismatch on the back of body type 3's head (especially noticeable with darker skin) that shows when characters don't have hair, but they notice their dancer's crotches.