Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Enough with the skimpy gear already.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Enough with the skimpy gear already.

Kiyoko-
12.17.2013 , 08:09 PM | #121
I'd just like to cast my vote to say I really love the skimpy armor! More please!

Love my slave girl bikini!!

slafko
12.18.2013 , 01:09 AM | #122
Quote: Originally Posted by GrimAce View Post
We've gotten to the point where this stuff is seriously oversaturated, and introducing more items of a similar nature - or a different colour - just isn't worth it right now.
I would argue that it wasn't worth ever, not just "right now". Recycling skins and shells is bad. It's even worse when they sell them for money.

Anzel
12.18.2013 , 02:03 AM | #123
Quote: Originally Posted by GrimAce View Post
Look, I know back early on post release there was an outcry for more 'sexy' gear (for males especially), and it's awesome that you guys are listening to community demands, but enough is enough.

We've gotten to the point where this stuff is seriously oversaturated, and introducing more items of a similar nature - or a different colour - just isn't worth it right now. And on the rare occasion we do get a new model for armor involving even an inch of exposed flesh, it's way too excessive. Where are simple low-cut tops, or v-neck shirts? Maybe even just a tunic with short sleeves, or a halter top look chestpiece instead? We're not all hormonal 13 year olds, but more variety can be done with showing skin then what we've currently got, and in more creative ways that might actually find some circulation in the in-game market. 15 odd pages of dancer's gear pieces should be indicative that we're just not interested in any more of this gear right now - there's no demand for it.
We're still playing Star Wars right????
ANZEL - Master Bounty Hunter - Corbantis Galaxy - 06/23/2003
ANZEL - Bounty Hunter / Mercenary - The Corbantis Legacy - 12/13/2011
ANZEL - SWG EMU - CORE 1 Developer - 06/2006

Beltane
12.18.2013 , 02:57 AM | #124
Quote: Originally Posted by Desri View Post
As a female player I do feel uncomfortable with all the butt cheeks! The tops with a skirt or pants don't bother me (they look like tops we wore in California) but it's the dancer bottoms that always make me want to throw a blanket on the poor girl lol. On the flip side, this is a Star Wars game and one of the fun things in the movies were the crazy races of characters and gear. I'd vote to change the dancer bottoms to a more mini skirt look. At least cover bum.
I agree with this.

It's possible to wear a really revealing top with a skirt/pants and still be classy sexy, but the underwear bottoms are just tacky.

But for people complaining that revealing clothing isn't Star Warsy, google Darth Talon and get back to me.
--=[ Wrath of Korriban
Ebon Hawk | Heavy Sith RP
IG: Beltane

ImmortalLowlife
12.18.2013 , 09:58 AM | #125
Quote: Originally Posted by well View Post
I doubt your older and I don't try to impress curtain climbers.One day try leaving the burg your from and your echo chamber.You might learn something.Then again probably not.It takes a open mind.Have a nice day.
The "burg" I'm from is Orange Mound in Memphis, TN. And I've traveled all over the US & parts of Europe....so while you trying to talk down & slick diss, step yo mark a** out tha suburbs and come spend some time in one of the most dangerous cities in the USA. Maybe YOU will learn something. You don't want drama trick.
"There is no Light Side...There is no Dark Side...there is only The Force..."

Server: The Shadowlands/ Guild~The Elite Imperial Guard & Order of the Light~

Mateops
12.18.2013 , 01:20 PM | #126
They have pretty much censored them right now with an ugly blur square up your toon's butt

So for those who dont like sexy you can open up the champagne and celebrate.

Way to go bio!

Damask_Rose
12.18.2013 , 06:05 PM | #127
Quote: Originally Posted by Kiyoko- View Post
I'd just like to cast my vote to say I really love the skimpy armor! More please!

Love my slave girl bikini!!
Yes, we definitely need more since there is no slave boy bikini! Watching the trailer for the 300 sequel reminded me of how badly we really need to do something about the lack of sexy bottoms for males!
Unity 3d tutorials http://www.burgzergarcade.com/
Friends referral for free character transfer and unlocks
http://www.swtor.com/r/Z9xhHv

GalacticKegger
12.18.2013 , 06:40 PM | #128
A saturation of skimpy gear by itself isn't reason enough to cause alarm. However, a saturation of obvious G.I.R.L. cartoons wearing skimpy gear could be.
"I bled protecting The People's right to free speech; thus I reserve the right to make them bleed for abusing it."
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ~ Edmund Burke‎
"There is no instance of a country having benefitted from a prolonged war." ~ Sun Tsu

Ailie
12.18.2013 , 09:20 PM | #129
Having dozens of different bikini tops to chose from is one thing, but they don't even fit! The last lot the poor girls ***** are practically falling out the bottom. I'd be asking for a refund
The Azure Wings of Dawn - Against All Odds
azurewingsofdawn.enjin.com

well
12.19.2013 , 02:43 AM | #130
Quote: Originally Posted by ImmortalLowlife View Post
The "burg" I'm from is Orange Mound in Memphis, TN. And I've traveled all over the US & parts of Europe....so while you trying to talk down & slick diss, step yo mark a** out tha suburbs and come spend some time in one of the most dangerous cities in the USA. Maybe YOU will learn something. You don't want drama trick.
lol Sorry not my day to buy some yuppy puppy trying to talk smack.Maybe you need to watch a few more movies to get it down.Good luck with that.Thanks for the entertainment.