Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Since it's not in patch notes, this stealth patch in today's patch has destroyed...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Bug Reports
Since it's not in patch notes, this stealth patch in today's patch has destroyed...
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

rantboi
12.18.2013 , 03:11 AM | #21
those bikini bottoms were ugly as hell anyway. the tops look much better when combined with other stuff

Mike_Bluesky
12.18.2013 , 05:43 AM | #22
I've noticed that too. Never used this kind of outfit but yesterday was trying one on some companion and there was obviously something wrong in the butt area...
I don't have friends but I really want those pets -> referral link (you get free stuff too!)

Itathor
12.18.2013 , 05:56 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by ChewyYui View Post
Are you sure your client hasnt crashed?
Nope restarted ,rebooted and still the same as i type...
Mechanix-Retrospective

Sphinxes
12.18.2013 , 05:58 AM | #24
They stuck two pockets on the back - ugly as heck when you run as they become very visible
Have heals - Will travel

Lithy
12.18.2013 , 05:58 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by rantboi View Post
those bikini bottoms were ugly as hell anyway. the tops look much better when combined with other stuff
I agree but that still doesn't mean they should change it, and in such a poor way. the only time I use the dance bottoms is w/ the Consular dread guard toga robe for bare calfs, and you can't even see the bottoms with that set up... so this doesn't affect me but I still think its a crap thing to do to people.
Lithium
Imperial Sniper

The Hartshotte Legacy
Tallianna, Gunslinger

OddballEasyEight
12.18.2013 , 06:06 AM | #26
Still no picture eh?

Just go to tinypic.com and upload it.
Post the link here and everyone can watch it...
Click here for free stuff.
Complaining about a problem without proposing a solution is called whining.
Click here to view my class storyline videos and preview blaster sounds

Kiyoko-
12.18.2013 , 07:13 AM | #27
Yuck, I'm not happy at all about this.

Please change it back.

Plus, of all the possible things to fix or improve on the game, it is a shame time and resources were wasted on this, um, dis-improvement.

Brat-a-tat-
12.18.2013 , 07:41 AM | #28
This is the Elegant lounge-wear Bottom I am guessing because it is so old they didn't change it.
Elegant Bottoms

This is the Magnificent Dancer Bottoms today.
Magnificent Bottoms

This is the zoom in. I agree it looks pretty funny. Kinda like they brought the fabric down the thighs but it doesn't look right at all. Plus they are to high. This is not he 80's we don't wear undies like it is. lmao

Zoom in

-Me-
12.18.2013 , 08:05 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Brat-a-tat- View Post
This is the Elegant lounge-wear Bottom I am guessing because it is so old they didn't change it.
Elegant Bottoms

This is the Magnificent Dancer Bottoms today.
Magnificent Bottoms

This is the zoom in. I agree it looks pretty funny. Kinda like they brought the fabric down the thighs but it doesn't look right at all. Plus they are to high. This is not he 80's we don't wear undies like it is. lmao

Zoom in
Thanks for the links, I posted the elegant lounge wear bottoms to the OP. Hope you don't mind.
Allow me to use my own avatar and signature, I'll think about it. Oh wait...

Afoaa
12.18.2013 , 11:41 AM | #30
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...4/hiperror.jpg

This is how my toon looks today. And yes this is so bad I wont play the game until it is fixed again. So no more sub from me.