Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Since it's not in patch notes, this stealth patch in today's patch has destroyed...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Bug Reports
Since it's not in patch notes, this stealth patch in today's patch has destroyed...
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

ChewyYui
12.17.2013 , 10:50 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by -Me- View Post
I don't get it. I click your link and all i get is the picture but when i click mine in preview it still opens my library. I don't trust it without a insert image.

If you really want to see it take a female toon to the GTN and preview a dancer bottom and zoom in on the rear end. If your colored alien it really shines.
In photobucket when you click your actual picture, so it shows the picture and you can click to go to next one ect. there is box on side, with "IMG, HTML, DIRECT" and such, you can click direct and post that link and it will go directly to pic. If you dont want to post a picture, then no worries, Ill go look in game and turn grphics wayyy up, but hopefully that helps you in the future at least in some way
The Progenitor - The Alteric Legacy - Kira-chan

-Me-
12.17.2013 , 10:53 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Jormunrek View Post
Considering the amount of money that Bio makes off of the cartel market because of a character's appearance in a game I would say he does have a valid point.

I don't use the dancer bottoms but don't see a reason why someone would have an issue if someone did use them. It's more tame than most panty shots in anime...

Jorm
Yeah really, take DCUO for instance. The females in that game actually show a camel toe with almost anything you wear. Another game I'm in alpha with but can't name for that reason has thongs for under garments for male and female. It's going to be a PG rating same as this game.

So what gives Bioware? I don't go on tangents often but you messed with my toon and didn't even say you were going to. That's....bad.
Allow me to use my own avatar and signature, I'll think about it. Oh wait...

Itathor
12.17.2013 , 10:56 PM | #13
I've been stuck for 2HRS on the loading screen.
Cough,Devs , PLease tell us your working on it ?
Mechanix-Retrospective

ChewyYui
12.17.2013 , 10:58 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Itathor View Post
I've been stuck for 2HRS on the loading screen.
Cough,Devs , PLease tell us your working on it ?
Are you sure your client hasnt crashed?
The Progenitor - The Alteric Legacy - Kira-chan

-Me-
12.17.2013 , 11:09 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by ChewyYui View Post
In photobucket when you click your actual picture, so it shows the picture and you can click to go to next one ect. there is box on side, with "IMG, HTML, DIRECT" and such, you can click direct and post that link and it will go directly to pic. If you dont want to post a picture, then no worries, Ill go look in game and turn grphics wayyy up, but hopefully that helps you in the future at least in some way
Sorry, not going to do it. I did get it to just show the picture by logging off my photobucket. Weird but whatever. The URL still shows my username and all that other gibberish and I just don't want to trust you hackers. No offense

AshlaBoga
12.17.2013 , 11:13 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by ChewyYui View Post
Can anyone link pictures? It's for uhhh... research!
Does this research require tissue paper?
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption

Gwena
12.17.2013 , 11:44 PM | #17
I haven't seen this, but are we really sure this is a censorship thing? There are so many pieces of gear with visual bugs, this just sounds like a new one to me. This wouldn't be the first time that someone's logged in after a patch and noticed that their character's gear didn't look quite right anymore.

Regardless of the cause, I do hope it is fixed (along with all the other bugged CM gear, sigh). The fact that this is a super sexy piece of gear doesn't mean that the people using it put any less thought and care into their character's appearances than people with, I dunno, more traditional looking outfits.
Ecc 1:9 The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.

Zorvan
12.18.2013 , 12:57 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by -Me- View Post
Sorry, not going to do it. I did get it to just show the picture by logging off my photobucket. Weird but whatever. The URL still shows my username and all that other gibberish and I just don't want to trust you hackers. No offense
Just unplug your computer and throw it away. You're way too paranoid and way too uneducated to even work a photobucket, you don't need to be on a computer.
Thinking of returning to SWToR as a subscriber, or want to subscribe for the first time?
Please use my referral so we both get cool stuff. Thanks.
http://www.swtor.com/r/V7xMPn

-Me-
12.18.2013 , 01:18 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Gwena View Post
I haven't seen this, but are we really sure this is a censorship thing? There are so many pieces of gear with visual bugs, this just sounds like a new one to me. This wouldn't be the first time that someone's logged in after a patch and noticed that their character's gear didn't look quite right anymore.

Regardless of the cause, I do hope it is fixed (along with all the other bugged CM gear, sigh). The fact that this is a super sexy piece of gear doesn't mean that the people using it put any less thought and care into their character's appearances than people with, I dunno, more traditional looking outfits.
I believe it was done on purpose. I might of thought bug myself but along with the obvious patch on the butt they also raised the bikini to cover more up the back. Extending it higher shouldn't be just a bug unless the game somehow reverted to a pre-bata concept model that was not actually deleted from the code.

Reno_Tarshil
12.18.2013 , 02:22 AM | #20
Sorry, can't take you serious without proof.
The Ragestar Legacy
[Living Legend]
Quote:
Oooh look a butterfly.
http://www.swtor.com/r/kpq6FY for free stuffs