Enough with the skimpy gear already.

GrimAce

Come on, you have to cringe, everytime you see a female companion freezing her *** off on Hoth because her man wants to see her in little black number... Poor girls:mad:

The variety of clothing in this game is one of it's biggest strengths in my opinion. Keep coming with all types of outfits. I think the fact that you can mix and match, dye, etc is a very powerful customization feature that is slowly getting better all the time. I don't mind the skimpy or the covered up look, the powerful, the plain, they all belong, as they allow player freedom and expression. Bring it all on!

In fact this is one of the major reasons I like this game.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh please, it is not enough. I was about to petition bioware to give us sexy undergarment (those Victoria Secrets' type of underwear). Skimpy underwear FTW in a deadly boring game. I had like to run around the ship and capping unaware players head with my underwear like they are running around throwing snowballs at each other now. And yes once capped, they cannot remove the underwear from their head for at least 24 hours. They have to pay 500 cc to unlock the underwear if they want it removed immediately. Damn ... great revenue spinner this is.

That's YOUR opinion

I like sexy female outfits and i am not a teenager.

If it is your opinion does not mean that others do not like it.

I fixed it for you.

EDIT: This thread was already necro'd...I'm good right?

Edited by jackrunip

I mainly want some shorts and crop tops for my guys too. Or skirts. They can look hot too. But more skimpy would be nice too. Vector certainly could pull it off. :)

And Bioware could stop altering the designs for male/female chars. If a guy wants shoulder-free and opera gloves, let him. The thing stays up on pecs as well as on **** ( meaning you probably need some adhesive if you plan to move a lot).

Edited by drakensang

As a female player I do feel uncomfortable with all the butt cheeks! The tops with a skirt or pants don't bother me (they look like tops we wore in California) but it's the dancer bottoms that always make me want to throw a blanket on the poor girl lol. On the flip side, this is a Star Wars game and one of the fun things in the movies were the crazy races of characters and gear. I'd vote to change the dancer bottoms to a more mini skirt look. At least cover bum. ;)

I agree with this. Really exposes who the 12-13 year olds are in the game (especially on the imperial fleet). Not to mention what role play value does it have aside from pretending your seducing someone? Honestly picture this,

Blaster fire everywhere, bodies piled on the floor, and out of no where a jedi knight wearing a very thin bikini top and and a loin cloth leaps in and cuts everyone down.

So star warszy isn't it?

I agree with this. Really exposes who the 12-13 year olds are in the game (especially on the imperial fleet). Not to mention what role play value does it have aside from pretending your seducing someone? Honestly picture this,

Blaster fire everywhere, bodies piled on the floor, and out of no where a jedi knight wearing a very thin bikini top and and a loin cloth leaps in and cuts everyone down.

So star warszy isn't it?

So some people are dressing their characters in a manner other people think they shouldn't.

We're doomed.

Most Americans are just way too uptight and scared when it comes to sexuality. Like a lot of us still got a 1930's mentality. Scared to talk about it & definitely scared to show it. I can remember when my group was on tour in Paris, France & I saw billboards with topless women. :eek: I knew right then that it was gonna be a great tour lol.

That said....I applaud all the scantily dressed females in game. And while I really don't want to see ANY males running around in the game in g-strings & halter tops O_o if it'll make your game more enjoyable for you, then by all means do you! It'll never be said that I tried to force my particular view of the subject on anyone.

As a female player I do feel uncomfortable with all the butt cheeks! The tops with a skirt or pants don't bother me (they look like tops we wore in California) but it's the dancer bottoms that always make me want to throw a blanket on the poor girl lol. On the flip side, this is a Star Wars game and one of the fun things in the movies were the crazy races of characters and gear. I'd vote to change the dancer bottoms to a more mini skirt look. At least cover bum. ;)

There is a mini-skirt in the game already.

Come on, you have to cringe, everytime you see a female companion freezing her *** off on Hoth because her man wants to see her in little black number... Poor girls:mad:

Hey! Are you implying I've never brought nearly nude companions to Illum?

For shame sir! For shame!

Most Americans are just way too uptight and scared when it comes to sexuality. Like a lot of us still got a 1930's mentality. Scared to talk about it & definitely scared to show it. I can remember when my group was on tour in Paris, France & I saw billboards with topless women. :eek: I knew right then that it was gonna be a great tour lol.

That said....I applaud all the scantily dressed females in game. And while I really don't want to see ANY males running around in the game in g-strings & halter tops O_o if it'll make your game more enjoyable for you, then by all means do you! It'll never be said that I tried to force my particular view of the subject on anyone.

Since you know most Americans could use please post their names.Thanks.Get back to me when your done.Crumb snatchers got to love them.

Yep I know all 4 of em

Stan

Tim

Frank

Usted

And fyi I'm probably older than you so miss me with that bs you spitting. I'm not impressed :cool:

I doubt your older and I don't try to impress curtain climbers.One day try leaving the burg your from and your echo chamber.You might learn something.Then again probably not.It takes a open mind.Have a nice day.

there's no demand for it.

I think there's plenty of it available already too, but not sure what you can base this statement on. Part of the reason there is a glut on the GTN is that the items are too common in packs. But spend 5 minutes strolling around the fleet and you see countless characters and/or their companions in skimpy gear.

We've gotten to the point where this stuff is seriously oversaturated, and introducing more items of a similar nature - or a different colour - just isn't worth it right now.

I would argue that it wasn't worth ever, not just "right now". Recycling skins and shells is bad. It's even worse when they sell them for money.

Look, I know back early on post release there was an outcry for more 'sexy' gear (for males especially), and it's awesome that you guys are listening to community demands, but enough is enough.

We've gotten to the point where this stuff is seriously oversaturated, and introducing more items of a similar nature - or a different colour - just isn't worth it right now. And on the rare occasion we do get a new model for armor involving even an inch of exposed flesh, it's way too excessive. Where are simple low-cut tops, or v-neck shirts? Maybe even just a tunic with short sleeves, or a halter top look chestpiece instead? We're not all hormonal 13 year olds, but more variety can be done with showing skin then what we've currently got, and in more creative ways that might actually find some circulation in the in-game market. 15 odd pages of dancer's gear pieces should be indicative that we're just not interested in any more of this gear right now - there's no demand for it.

We're still playing Star Wars right????

I agree with this.

It's possible to wear a really revealing top with a skirt/pants and still be classy sexy, but the underwear bottoms are just tacky.

But for people complaining that revealing clothing isn't Star Warsy, google Darth Talon and get back to me.

I doubt your older and I don't try to impress curtain climbers.One day try leaving the burg your from and your echo chamber.You might learn something.Then again probably not.It takes a open mind.Have a nice day.

The "burg" I'm from is Orange Mound in Memphis, TN. And I've traveled all over the US & parts of Europe....so while you trying to talk down & slick diss, step yo mark a** out tha suburbs and come spend some time in one of the most dangerous cities in the USA. Maybe YOU will learn something. You don't want drama trick.