Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Enough with the skimpy gear already.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Enough with the skimpy gear already.

drakensang
12.17.2013 , 11:27 AM | #111
Quote: Originally Posted by Cordarn View Post
Blaster fire everywhere, bodies piled on the floor, and out of no where a jedi knight wearing a very thin bikini top and and a loin cloth leaps in and cuts everyone down.

So star warszy isn't it?
Well, if you put it like this: Those tops would of course be a lot more protective.

ImmortalLowlife
12.17.2013 , 11:39 AM | #112
Quote: Originally Posted by drakensang View Post
well, if you put it like this: those tops would of course be a lot more protective.

roflmao! Truuuuuuu!
"There is no Light Side...There is no Dark Side...there is only The Force..."

Server: The Shadowlands/ Guild~The Elite Imperial Guard & Order of the Light~

branmakmuffin
12.17.2013 , 12:46 PM | #113
Quote: Originally Posted by Desri View Post
As a female player I do feel uncomfortable with all the butt cheeks! The tops with a skirt or pants don't bother me (they look like tops we wore in California) but it's the dancer bottoms that always make me want to throw a blanket on the poor girl lol. On the flip side, this is a Star Wars game and one of the fun things in the movies were the crazy races of characters and gear. I'd vote to change the dancer bottoms to a more mini skirt look. At least cover bum.
There is a mini-skirt in the game already.

AshlaBoga
12.17.2013 , 12:58 PM | #114
Quote: Originally Posted by Zandoezan View Post
Come on, you have to cringe, everytime you see a female companion freezing her *** off on Hoth because her man wants to see her in little black number... Poor girls
Hey! Are you implying I've never brought nearly nude companions to Illum?

For shame sir! For shame!
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption

well
12.17.2013 , 01:11 PM | #115
I want bib overalls and a straw hat for when I'm farming mats.Farmers Unite!What someone wants to wear is thier business.They are frelling pixels for crying out loud.

well
12.17.2013 , 01:16 PM | #116
Quote: Originally Posted by ImmortalLowlife View Post
Most Americans are just way too uptight and scared when it comes to sexuality. Like a lot of us still got a 1930's mentality. Scared to talk about it & definitely scared to show it. I can remember when my group was on tour in Paris, France & I saw billboards with topless women. I knew right then that it was gonna be a great tour lol.

That said....I applaud all the scantily dressed females in game. And while I really don't want to see ANY males running around in the game in g-strings & halter tops O_o if it'll make your game more enjoyable for you, then by all means do you! It'll never be said that I tried to force my particular view of the subject on anyone.
Since you know most Americans could use please post their names.Thanks.Get back to me when your done.Crumb snatchers got to love them.

EnufThree
12.17.2013 , 01:59 PM | #117
You act as though the GTN and Cartel Packs are loaded with skimpy outfits. They're not. If anything, there's too many of those damn Huttball jerseys.

Personally, I see nothing wrong with one or two skimpy outfits per pack or every other pack.
I suppose getting a lyrium tattoo of breasts on my chest would make things better...

http://ricochetmatt.deviantart.com/

ImmortalLowlife
12.17.2013 , 02:49 PM | #118
Quote: Originally Posted by well View Post
Since you know most Americans could use please post their names.Thanks.Get back to me when your done.Crumb snatchers got to love them.
Yep I know all 4 of em

Stan
Tim
Frank
Usted

And fyi I'm probably older than you so miss me with that bs you spitting. I'm not impressed
"There is no Light Side...There is no Dark Side...there is only The Force..."

Server: The Shadowlands/ Guild~The Elite Imperial Guard & Order of the Light~

well
12.17.2013 , 03:59 PM | #119
Quote: Originally Posted by ImmortalLowlife View Post
Yep I know all 4 of em

Stan
Tim
Frank
Usted

And fyi I'm probably older than you so miss me with that bs you spitting. I'm not impressed
I doubt your older and I don't try to impress curtain climbers.One day try leaving the burg your from and your echo chamber.You might learn something.Then again probably not.It takes a open mind.Have a nice day.

JimG
12.17.2013 , 04:04 PM | #120
Quote: Originally Posted by GrimAce View Post
there's no demand for it.
I think there's plenty of it available already too, but not sure what you can base this statement on. Part of the reason there is a glut on the GTN is that the items are too common in packs. But spend 5 minutes strolling around the fleet and you see countless characters and/or their companions in skimpy gear.