Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Enough with the skimpy gear already.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Enough with the skimpy gear already.

Zandoezan
12.17.2013 , 07:12 AM | #101
Come on, you have to cringe, everytime you see a female companion freezing her *** off on Hoth because her man wants to see her in little black number... Poor girls

Quote: Originally Posted by Droidist View Post
The variety of clothing in this game is one of it's biggest strengths in my opinion. Keep coming with all types of outfits. I think the fact that you can mix and match, dye, etc is a very powerful customization feature that is slowly getting better all the time. I don't mind the skimpy or the covered up look, the powerful, the plain, they all belong, as they allow player freedom and expression. Bring it all on!

In fact this is one of the major reasons I like this game.
"Things change. Always do. You'll get your chance! Important thing is, when it comes, you gotta grab it with both hands and hold on tight!" - Otis (circa 1984)

THE | ETHERA | LEGACY

ImmortalLowlife
12.17.2013 , 07:40 AM | #102
All my females are dressed a lil skimpy. From Elara in her armor top & dancer bottom to Kira who wears some kind of woman's dress top & the imperial covert pilots pants (or whatever they're called. Nobody wants to see a bunch of nuns running around fully covered. Lol
"There is no Light Side...There is no Dark Side...there is only The Force..."

And you already know...Click HERE for free stuff!!!

Einobi
12.17.2013 , 07:45 AM | #103
Oh please, it is not enough. I was about to petition bioware to give us sexy undergarment (those Victoria Secrets' type of underwear). Skimpy underwear FTW in a deadly boring game. I had like to run around the ship and capping unaware players head with my underwear like they are running around throwing snowballs at each other now. And yes once capped, they cannot remove the underwear from their head for at least 24 hours. They have to pay 500 cc to unlock the underwear if they want it removed immediately. Damn ... great revenue spinner this is.

branmakmuffin
12.17.2013 , 08:43 AM | #104
Quote: Originally Posted by chibiseira View Post
It's me searching for an issue I have and finding a thread already exists so why start my own? Not like it's been fixed in the last 6 months.
Fixed? There's nothing that needs fixing. So you gonna necro it again in 6 months when it still hasn't been "fixed?"

jackrunip
12.17.2013 , 08:54 AM | #105
Quote: Originally Posted by hages View Post
That's YOUR opinion Maneyus.
I like sexy female outfits and i am not a teenager.
If it is your opinion does not mean that others do not like it.
I fixed it for you.

EDIT: This thread was already necro'd...I'm good right?
Mechanical Llama -- Sneaky Llama of T.E.H
Fiama Llama -- Retired Sneaky Llama of T.E.H
Also, anything with a "Llama" attached to the end of it!

drakensang
12.17.2013 , 08:57 AM | #106
I mainly want some shorts and crop tops for my guys too. Or skirts. They can look hot too. But more skimpy would be nice too. Vector certainly could pull it off.

And Bioware could stop altering the designs for male/female chars. If a guy wants shoulder-free and opera gloves, let him. The thing stays up on pecs as well as on **** ( meaning you probably need some adhesive if you plan to move a lot).

Desri
12.17.2013 , 09:02 AM | #107
As a female player I do feel uncomfortable with all the butt cheeks! The tops with a skirt or pants don't bother me (they look like tops we wore in California) but it's the dancer bottoms that always make me want to throw a blanket on the poor girl lol. On the flip side, this is a Star Wars game and one of the fun things in the movies were the crazy races of characters and gear. I'd vote to change the dancer bottoms to a more mini skirt look. At least cover bum.

Cordarn
12.17.2013 , 10:57 AM | #108
I agree with this. Really exposes who the 12-13 year olds are in the game (especially on the imperial fleet). Not to mention what role play value does it have aside from pretending your seducing someone? Honestly picture this,

Blaster fire everywhere, bodies piled on the floor, and out of no where a jedi knight wearing a very thin bikini top and and a loin cloth leaps in and cuts everyone down.

So star warszy isn't it?
What do you mean they shot a torpedo into the core?!?

wainot-keel
12.17.2013 , 11:05 AM | #109
Quote: Originally Posted by Cordarn View Post
I agree with this. Really exposes who the 12-13 year olds are in the game (especially on the imperial fleet). Not to mention what role play value does it have aside from pretending your seducing someone? Honestly picture this,

Blaster fire everywhere, bodies piled on the floor, and out of no where a jedi knight wearing a very thin bikini top and and a loin cloth leaps in and cuts everyone down.

So star warszy isn't it?
So some people are dressing their characters in a manner other people think they shouldn't.

We're doomed.

ImmortalLowlife
12.17.2013 , 11:21 AM | #110
Most Americans are just way too uptight and scared when it comes to sexuality. Like a lot of us still got a 1930's mentality. Scared to talk about it & definitely scared to show it. I can remember when my group was on tour in Paris, France & I saw billboards with topless women. I knew right then that it was gonna be a great tour lol.

That said....I applaud all the scantily dressed females in game. And while I really don't want to see ANY males running around in the game in g-strings & halter tops O_o if it'll make your game more enjoyable for you, then by all means do you! It'll never be said that I tried to force my particular view of the subject on anyone.
"There is no Light Side...There is no Dark Side...there is only The Force..."

And you already know...Click HERE for free stuff!!!