Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

My Favorite Shots


Xakthul's Avatar


Xakthul
12.16.2013 , 03:42 PM | #221
The "A-Wing" ship looks exactly like the default one, except with the wings folded.

Mind you, in many places, I've seen pictures and models of the default fighter WITH the wings folded, and they looked nearly exactly like your fighter.
Duelist Mixalot, Grand Champ Tellsa, Lord Saml, Apprentice Syynx, Captain Cirris, Skirmisher Janewei, Jedi Knight Jugger'not, Agent Ez'zio of <Wookies and Cream>, Harbinger
"Aim for the trolls! Kill the trolls!"- Gandalf

Haggardbr's Avatar


Haggardbr
12.16.2013 , 11:23 PM | #222
Two screens I too just now. My favorite place for screenshots in the whole game, the Senate Plaza on Coruscant focusing the sunset.





Resized not to break the forum's layout. If you would like the original size, let me know!
Sarah'kerrígan Jhom Kérrigan Jhota
Suarel

CorePhantom's Avatar


CorePhantom
12.17.2013 , 06:09 AM | #223
Quote: Originally Posted by Haggardbr View Post
Two screens I too just now. My favorite place for screenshots in the whole game, the Senate Plaza on Coruscant focusing the sunset.

--IMG Snip--

Resized not to break the forum's layout. If you would like the original size, let me know!
Nice ones
"Cry Havoc and Let Slip the Hound of War"

RaptorClown's Avatar


RaptorClown
12.17.2013 , 06:13 AM | #224
i thought it will be thread about vodka shots
pew pew meesa liking youssa

CorePhantom's Avatar


CorePhantom
12.17.2013 , 07:14 AM | #225
Quote: Originally Posted by RaptorClown View Post
i thought it will be thread about vodka shots
Hehe
"Cry Havoc and Let Slip the Hound of War"

OddballEasyEight's Avatar


OddballEasyEight
12.18.2013 , 09:44 AM | #226
Quote: Originally Posted by CorePhantom View Post
I'll take that as a compliment
You should!

Pingonaut's Avatar


Pingonaut
12.19.2013 , 10:37 PM | #227
Would you mind sharing how you get these screenshots? What is your procedure, when getting ready to, and do you edit the shots at all graphically, if so how?

CorePhantom's Avatar


CorePhantom
12.20.2013 , 06:12 AM | #228
Quote: Originally Posted by Pingonaut View Post
Would you mind sharing how you get these screenshots? What is your procedure, when getting ready to, and do you edit the shots at all graphically, if so how?
I've actually been asked that before, you can read a bit about it in post #205 here: http://www.swtor.com/community/showp...&postcount=205

For screen capturing I use a program called "Fraps" which is a universal tool for both screen-caps and recording

It also has a nifty feature that will allow you to have an on screen display of "FPS" and "Frametimes" so you can always keep an eye on the actual game performance on your computer

The tool I use for image editing is the program called "Pain.NET", which is a program I also use for editing textures for 3D models and such
"Cry Havoc and Let Slip the Hound of War"

Pingonaut's Avatar


Pingonaut
12.20.2013 , 11:19 AM | #229
Quote: Originally Posted by CorePhantom View Post
I've actually been asked that before, you can read a bit about it in post #205 here: http://www.swtor.com/community/showp...&postcount=205

For screen capturing I use a program called "Fraps" which is a universal tool for both screen-caps and recording

It also has a nifty feature that will allow you to have an on screen display of "FPS" and "Frametimes" so you can always keep an eye on the actual game performance on your computer

The tool I use for image editing is the program called "Pain.NET", which is a program I also use for editing textures for 3D models and such
Thanks!

CorePhantom's Avatar


CorePhantom
12.20.2013 , 12:07 PM | #230
Quote: Originally Posted by Pingonaut View Post
Thanks!
You're welcome
"Cry Havoc and Let Slip the Hound of War"