Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

when is the saber throw color glitch being fixed?(protest)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
when is the saber throw color glitch being fixed?(protest)

ScarletBlaze
12.16.2013 , 12:20 PM | #161
They will not and cannot respond to every single bug issue reported. I have reported some in the past with no response.

I do not expect them to respond to my bug report everytime I post something. I post it and leave it at that and wait until the next time they have a patch. I check to see if the bug has been fixed, as it is normally listed in the patch notes, and then I go see if it is fixed.

If not I will post it again and leave it at that. Bugs happen all the time and they will get fixed when they get fixed.

There was a problem months back with HK which reset your mission if you were on it back to the beginning. My boyfriend and I were working on it and it reset ours back to the beginning. I reported the problem and bioware fixed it for both of us . I was polite and not demanding.

There are things they can fixed something easier and there are times it takes awhile. We have no idea what is causing a bug and they have to find out.
A southern girl is a girl who knows full well that she can open a door for herself but prefers for the gentleman to do it because it demonstrates a sense of respect. Current Guild Roleplay: Redemption: The battle of Xa Fel https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=...ps/r-1rAjOuo30

Denerio
12.16.2013 , 02:50 PM | #162
Would be nice if this was fixed already

OrphanOfDarkness
12.17.2013 , 02:30 AM | #163
How is this not fixed yet? It's been 3 months.

Does no one at Bioware play the live game client? Seems like if anyone did they would be just as fed up with this sh*t as the community is by now.
╔═⊶Unnecessary Girth⊷═╗
≼Orphan Juggernaut≽
╚╦══╪⋑The Bastion⋐╪══╦╝

Fidelicatessen
12.17.2013 , 03:15 AM | #164
Quote: Originally Posted by watermelonfan View Post
People chosing to leave becuase of an unfixed glitch is a fact becuase it is easily proven. An opinion is an answer that can't be right or wrong. With those being the definitions, I don't see how you can call it an opinion.
This is hilarious because if people actually unsub, there is no way that you, personally, can prove it. Prove that people are unsubbing because of this. And no, a post on a message board is not proof--that's called hearsay. Go ahead, prove it! It's a fact, after all, right? So you must have some way of proving it, right?

I can't believe this thread is still going on. Whine some more! I'm sure if you just whine loud enough and long enough (and don't forget to stomp your wee feetsies--you haven't done that yet!), Bioware is bound to listen to you and pander to your every need. That's how it works with mommy and daddy, right (actually, if I were Bioware and reading this thread I'd put this bug at the absolute bottom of the list)?

Ahh, the joys of interacting with children. Watermelonfan, you affirm my decision not to breed. Thank you for that!

watermelonfan
12.18.2013 , 10:39 AM | #165
Quote: Originally Posted by Fidelicatessen View Post
This is hilarious because if people actually unsub, there is no way that you, personally, can prove it. Prove that people are unsubbing because of this. And no, a post on a message board is not proof--that's called hearsay. Go ahead, prove it! It's a fact, after all, right? So you must have some way of proving it, right?

I can't believe this thread is still going on. Whine some more! I'm sure if you just whine loud enough and long enough (and don't forget to stomp your wee feetsies--you haven't done that yet!), Bioware is bound to listen to you and pander to your every need. That's how it works with mommy and daddy, right (actually, if I were Bioware and reading this thread I'd put this bug at the absolute bottom of the list)?

Ahh, the joys of interacting with children. Watermelonfan, you affirm my decision not to breed. Thank you for that!
Atleast you can see by the comments that I am not the only one annoyed by this glitch. And of course I'm going to keep complaining. Bioware is completely ignoring this thread. I'm going to keep complaining until it is fixed because this glitch is terrible. I'm a fighter. I don't give up easily. Insead of people like you trying to shut me up, I should be awarded a medal for fighting for what this game truly deserves. This glitch effects cartel market color crystals too, as I have mention before. People pay real money for that stuff. They should stay the color as advertised.

DOHboy
12.18.2013 , 11:28 AM | #166
Atleast you can see by the comments that I am not the only one annoyed by this glitch. And of course I'm going to keep complaining. Bioware is completely ignoring this thread. I'm going to keep complaining until it is fixed because this glitch is terrible. I'm a fighter. I don't give up easily. Insead of people like you trying to shut me up, I should be awarded a medal for fighting for what this game truly deserves. This glitch effects cartel market color crystals too, as I have mention before. People pay real money for that stuff. They should stay the color as advertised.
would love to have them come in and state the color change is an expected feature and working as expected then see what this thread turns into.

theUndead
12.18.2013 , 06:15 PM | #167
Man just stop. You are not a champion of anything and you see not fighting some righteous cause. We have for the most part understood your frustration, but the reason bioware is ignoring you is because you won't let it go. You won't let them do their jobs but instead make demands. Another thing, don't pressume to think you are what the game deserves because you are not, not even close. So I say again, try to learn some patience. It will be fixed in time.
The Hellion Legacy (Harbinger)
Referal Link
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
As theUndead mentioned, I can't exactly spell out all of our policies in depth, but that should hopefully cover your concerns.

watermelonfan
12.19.2013 , 05:50 PM | #168
Quote: Originally Posted by theUndead View Post
Man just stop. You are not a champion of anything and you see not fighting some righteous cause. We have for the most part understood your frustration, but the reason bioware is ignoring you is because you won't let it go. You won't let them do their jobs but instead make demands. Another thing, don't pressume to think you are what the game deserves because you are not, not even close. So I say again, try to learn some patience. It will be fixed in time.
Its now been over 3 months. That is plenty patient. I would like severe glitches like this one to be fixed in a timely manner. I think that is reasonable for me to expect. This glitch shouldn't have lasted anymore than 3 weeks. 3 months is not a fair amount of time to wait for a glitch like this to be fixed. especially since they have been fixing lots of stuff that's not nearly as important as this one. For example, they have been fixing typos for specific scenes that you only see once. A lightsaber changing random colors when thrown every single time is far worst than typos. So as you can see their judgement of priorities are very poor. So, With this being the case, I think I am perfectly justified to demand and get very angry. So I think I am handling this fairly well.

theUndead
12.19.2013 , 07:15 PM | #169
Its now been over 3 months. That is plenty patient. I would like severe glitches like this one to be fixed in a timely manner. I think that is reasonable for me to expect. This glitch shouldn't have lasted anymore than 3 weeks. 3 months is not a fair amount of time to wait for a glitch like this to be fixed. especially since they have been fixing lots of stuff that's not nearly as important as this one. For example, they have been fixing typos for specific scenes that you only see once. A lightsaber changing random colors when thrown every single time is far worst than typos. So as you can see their judgement of priorities are very poor. So, With this being the case, I think I am perfectly justified to demand and get very angry. So I think I am handling this fairly well.
You are justified to feel upset yes but you are not justified to demand anything. As the game certainly doesn't revolve around you.
The Hellion Legacy (Harbinger)
Referal Link
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
As theUndead mentioned, I can't exactly spell out all of our policies in depth, but that should hopefully cover your concerns.

AshlaBoga
12.19.2013 , 09:21 PM | #170
Except that most people wouldn't call this a severe glitch.
And fixing typos is much simpler than fixing an animation. The fix priority is probably based on: severity of bug % time and effort in fixing bug. And I'm guessing that this issue is somewhere in their priorities for 2015 or 2016. So it will be fixed 3 years after the fact. And I don't have a problem with that - I like my amazing Technicolour Saber Throw!
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption