Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

2.5 Scrapper/Concealmeant Buff?

STRATTNUTTZ
12.16.2013 , 09:01 AM | #1
Scoundrel/Operatives,

Does it seem to any other OP's/Scoundrels that Concealment/Scrapper didn't get the Buff we were supposed to with Quickshot/Overload shot? They increased the damage yes, however it is buffed twice from DF/Scrapper or Lethality/Concealmeant. From reading the DEV Tracker it was supposed to BUFF our Middle Tree.... However it is still at a cost of 17 energy. It doesn't crit. In Scrapper/Concealmeant while parsing I found that it is still worthless. Would it be to hard for them to BUFF the damage more so in the Middle tree by increasing damage and crit chance, while lowering the energy cost? The Concealment and Scrapper spec to me is still one of the worst in the game and has no where near the burst of the Shadows/Assassins Burst spec. I also have parses that back this up where I have a 400 DPS difference between Scrapper in Dirty Fighting along with Concealment and Lethality. The middle tree is the most fun to play, but it is just worthless DPS for what it SHOULD be. Any thoughts?

V/R
A pi$$ed off Scoundrel/OP
V/R
Stratt
CO-GM of Nightmare Power (JC)
http://nightmarepower.enjin.com/

Raansu
12.16.2013 , 05:04 PM | #2
Scrapper will forever be nerfed. BW is terrified of the spec after what happened at launch (they weren't broken but everyone *****ed anyways). I gave up on the spec and pretty much deleted my scoundrel and I'm pretty close to just quitting this game altogether. BW doesn't listen to their community at all and they pretty much never interact with the community on their forums...

Mega_Fallos
12.17.2013 , 01:14 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Raansu View Post
Scrapper will forever be nerfed. BW is terrified of the spec after what happened at launch (they weren't broken but everyone *****ed anyways). I gave up on the spec and pretty much deleted my scoundrel and I'm pretty close to just quitting this game altogether. BW doesn't listen to their community at all and they pretty much never interact with the community on their forums...
+100 true
scoundrel Nonono Pleasestop
sentinel Theatre'tragedy
Badhidharmablow sage, Trax-trax marauder,
Knives'Carnival operative TOFN

Milchmann
12.19.2013 , 05:26 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Raansu View Post
+100000000000000000000000000000true