Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Imperial Edict GR-1NC4

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

CourtneyWoods
12.16.2013 , 03:29 PM | #1 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Immediate Notice and Compliance Demanded.

For the Empire.

Read More
Courtney Woods | Lead Community Coordinator
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Vegabond
12.16.2013 , 03:41 PM | #2
Excellent I shall be looking for these

Flintfire
12.16.2013 , 03:47 PM | #3
OMG Im Buying lots of snowballs. And thanks for not making them cost cartel coins, I seriously mean that.
Infyrno Lvl 55 Infyrnus Lvl 54
Leiptr Lvl 55 Venaticus Lvl 44
Krrayt Lvl 55 Evisceran Lvl 55
Sleipe Lvl 55

Tatile
12.16.2013 , 03:49 PM | #4
It is disappointing that true Imperial citizens are due to suffer this alien "holiday" while going about their humble business on the Spacedock. For too many months now, the incursion of impure alien culture has been encroaching on Imperial space, and afflicting Her citizens. This is simply indicative of a greater problem - one that should be dealt with forthwith.

(I'm trying for Special Snowflake title It speaks to me.)

LtGeneralGezlin
12.16.2013 , 03:56 PM | #5
The Imps are spreading misinformation about Life Day, no surprise there. I've got a Wookiee as a member of my crew, and he said this is untrue. However, he did give me an informative Holo-vid about Life Day.

(Watch if you dare!)

(In all honesty, I got a good laugh out of this. Props to whomever wrote this. Really looking forward to Life Day/Return of the Gree tomorrow!)
CE Owner - The Gallifreyan Legacy - Squad 238 Tester
55 Gunslinger, 50 Commando, 50 Sentinel, 46 Shadow.
50 Operative, 18 Mercenary, 55 Marauder, 53 Juggernaut, 50 Sorcerer.

Master-Nala
12.16.2013 , 04:02 PM | #6
We've already kicked the Imps out of the Core worlds and it's nice to see cultural immersion taking place as well. Go Wookies!

FOR THE REPUBLIC!!
Republic Level 55s - Alana, Rickta, Nal'aa, Alan, Myschal, Sinbad, Frank'lin, Angiola, Vesnas, Nightsail, Mioni & Hard-Top
Imp Level 55s - Palatine, Ztephanie, Frank-lin, Ka'Mate, Chisami, Azureraven, Curiosi-dux, Vodoun, Thofia

LegoUniverseBC
12.16.2013 , 04:21 PM | #7
Awesome! Can't wait for these events! That Sleigh mount looks awesome and the Cyan Sphere is going to be my new favorite mount.

Callaron
12.16.2013 , 04:38 PM | #8
Quote:
Nonviolent physical contact with Wookiees
This cannot stand!!!!
Thanks for showing us you listen to our feedback, Bioware!
Join the Galactic Referral Army today and see the galaxy! (with a free character transfer and some other shiny Cartel Market unlocks!)

WillCaedes
12.16.2013 , 04:40 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by LtGeneralGezlin View Post
The Imps are spreading misinformation about Life Day, no surprise there. I've got a Wookiee as a member of my crew, and he said this is untrue. However, he did give me an informative Holo-vid about Life Day.

(Watch if you dare!)

(In all honesty, I got a good laugh out of this. Props to whomever wrote this. Really looking forward to Life Day/Return of the Gree tomorrow!)
NO, no no, GOD NO MAKE IT STOP!!! *gouges eyes out to prevent further atrocity.* Oh God, I should have read the warning! *rocks back and forth slowly*
Patch 2.7.1 - We're more concerned about getting the latest greatest Cartel Cash Market item out, then making sure our servers are adequately stable for gameplay. You might be lagging folks, but look! A Black varayactly and a reskinned armor coming soon!

KarmaForce
12.16.2013 , 04:43 PM | #10
Could you also provide just the details instead of a silly story?