Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Star*FIGHTER* not Star*Call of Duty*

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Galactic Starfighter
Star*FIGHTER* not Star*Call of Duty*

Zoom_VI
12.16.2013 , 11:49 AM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by reclipsed View Post
I oppose all calls for nerfs until we get the full game with the other ships, but to all those GS pilots..karma.
^^this
I don't believe gunships are in and of themselves overpowered, but I do not have any respect for those that main gunships. I respect fighters that shoot me down, but when a gunships gets me its just "oh well law of probability in action"
Crinn

Sanity is for the weak minded.

Uber_the_Goober
12.16.2013 , 11:52 AM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by Zoom_VI View Post
^^this
I don't believe gunships are in and of themselves overpowered, but I do not have any respect for those that main gunships. I respect fighters that shoot me down, but when a gunships gets me its just "oh well law of probability in action"
heh, you say that until I'm the gunship on your team obliterating enemy gunships that don't know what hit them. I'm a cannibal like that.
POT5 COMMANDO - CAPTAIN OBV'IOUS
SENTINEL - PICKLE'JAR

AMONG OTHERS...
See you in the warzones, muppets.

RahzZalinto
12.16.2013 , 01:07 PM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by AlrikFassbauer View Post
Personally, I even agree to that. It has done bad things to the RPG genre, I believe.

However, I kind of disagree if you mean Gunships - I (personally) see a ground version of them in the massive AT-TE's from AOTC. They did similar things on Geonosis. They even managed to bring a Separatist ship down.

More about it here : http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/All_T...tical_Enforcer

Gunships are like ... "AT-TEs in space".

Themepark mmo, call of war craft, and galactic starfighter go so well together unfortunatly.

I miss JTL