Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I am a pilot, I NEED A JOYSTICK

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Galactic Starfighter
I am a pilot, I NEED A JOYSTICK

TUXs
12.16.2013 , 12:11 PM | #71
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthKurt View Post
I am a pilot, I need a joystick.

You don't fly planes with a mouse... why would I want to fly a star fighter with one ?

PLEASE add joystick support.
Maybe you haven't noticed, but...this is just a game. I don't shoot weapons with a mouse irl either, nor do I right click on objects to interact with them. You're playing a PC game and using PC peripherals to interact with the game world...shocking huh?!

Contact your joystick manufacturer and figure out how to bind your keys via them.
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer 7-day FREE sub FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)

TUXs
12.16.2013 , 12:12 PM | #72
Quote: Originally Posted by Zoom_VI View Post
Patch X.Y - Joystick support implemented
Forums post X.Y - "Joysticks are at a disadvantage, HOW DARE THEY CATER TO THE MAJORITY, joysticks should be better than mouse, its ruining my flight experience"

mark my words
So true lol
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer 7-day FREE sub FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)