Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

My Favorite Shots

CorePhantom
12.15.2013 , 09:52 AM | #211
_Galactic Starfighter_

Okay I have to say, despite all my skepticism regarding this expansion, mainly because of it being strictly PvP, I have been very positively surprised and I basically can't get enough of it, though it can be a bit frustrating at times when you can't get people to work together and they are just all over the place attacking and chasing everything they see, which is pretty much the easiest and fastest way to make your team loose

Anyway, I took a little detour in the interactive guide and took some shots for you guys hehe

The craft in the screenshots is the "Flashfire", which is a "Scout" class fighter and the preferred craft of my trooper Isalin

Hi-Rez:

Xakthul
12.15.2013 , 10:21 AM | #213
Pretty nice shots.
Duelist Mixalot, Grand Champ Tellsa, Lord Saml, Apprentice Syynx, Captain Cirris, Skirmisher Janewei, Jedi Knight Jugger'not, Agent Ez'zio of <Wookies and Cream>, Harbinger
"Aim for the trolls! Kill the trolls!"- Gandalf

CorePhantom
12.15.2013 , 11:11 AM | #214
Quote: Originally Posted by Xakthul View Post
Pretty nice shots.
Thanks
"Cry Havoc and Let Slip the Hound of War"

Xakthul
12.15.2013 , 11:49 AM | #215
I can't wait until they get sexier gunships. Then I'll play GSF a lot more.
Duelist Mixalot, Grand Champ Tellsa, Lord Saml, Apprentice Syynx, Captain Cirris, Skirmisher Janewei, Jedi Knight Jugger'not, Agent Ez'zio of <Wookies and Cream>, Harbinger
"Aim for the trolls! Kill the trolls!"- Gandalf

CorePhantom
12.15.2013 , 06:52 PM | #216
Quote: Originally Posted by Xakthul View Post
I can't wait until they get sexier gunships. Then I'll play GSF a lot more.
Well, really the Imp side is the big problem design wise, the "Scout" class is nice enough, the "Gunship" is not completely terrible, but the "Striker" class craft is a complete fail tbh, if they had made the hull longer towards the rear it would have made a huge difference and made it look less like a truck

What's funny is that allot of the early concept arts had some allot more interesting alternate designs for most of the Imp ships, don't know why they didn't use them

The Rep's crafts are pretty cool imo, but as a design freak I will always see things I would like to change or do different, but all in all I really like them

But it seriously annoys me that it appears that they didn't release all the basic crafts right away, 'cause the time spend upgrading your craft is a complete loss if they then at the official launch day release a craft that you like allot more, you'll have to start all over again from scratch, it would be great if you were able to strip your crafts from their upgraded components and add them to your hangar's (let's call it) "workshop" as separate parts, from there you would then be able to attach them to your other crafts of the same class

CorePhantom
12.16.2013 , 05:25 AM | #218
Quote: Originally Posted by OddballEasyEight View Post
Wow, those look like promotional shots for GS!
I'll take that as a compliment