Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

when is the saber throw color glitch being fixed?(protest)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
when is the saber throw color glitch being fixed?(protest)

Y-Yorle
12.14.2013 , 08:00 PM | #151
I would like the color to be fixed indeed, and while they're at it, finally fix the hyper space jump crash on several flashpoints as well. Now those are actually gamebreaking and have been around WAY longer then they should. :P
Valenth Guiran
Biochemist | Diplomat | Guardian
The Kestrel Minority @ The Progenitor (EU), Republic, Light RP
Heliste | Pyron | K'rdas | Elendus | Judia | Pretho | Nirav

theUndead
12.14.2013 , 08:24 PM | #152
Quote: Originally Posted by watermelonfan View Post
I have been waiting for over 2 freaking months. That is very patient. What is the defination of patient to you?
My personal definition of patience is irrelevant to this discussion. But the fact you keep going on about this tells me that even small annoyances if not fixed immediately really do annoy you. To be fair, I agree it is a glitch that has gone unfixed for quite sometime and I do sympathize with your frustration. It is perhaps the way you see going about it that is is perhaps flawed.
The Hellion Legacy (Harbinger)
Referal Link
For free stuff and coins including a one time character transfer.
"The best weapon against an enemy is another enemy." Friedrich Nietzsche

theUndead
12.14.2013 , 08:26 PM | #153
Quote: Originally Posted by Robocles View Post
In point of fact, this bug was brought up on the PTS before the patch that broke it went live.

While, in general, I tend to also preach patience... it's hard to ignore the fact that a signature move negates the color crystal you are using. And, it's hard to square that with the fact that EA has made it a game of "Give me lots of your real money to look the way you want."

Not remotely game breaking... but, still pathetic that the bug exists at all.
You have a point. And as I said I agree that I needs to be fixed but constantly hammering them to fix it now is perhaps not the ideal way to get this done. And I concur as well it is not game breaking at all but an annoyance, certainly.
The Hellion Legacy (Harbinger)
Referal Link
For free stuff and coins including a one time character transfer.
"The best weapon against an enemy is another enemy." Friedrich Nietzsche

Pingonaut
12.15.2013 , 02:21 AM | #154
Quote: Originally Posted by OddballEasyEight View Post
Yesterday I threw my purple lightsaber and it was red while traveling to the enemy and blue traveling back :P
I threw my cyan lightsaber and it was white while traveling to the enemy and red traveling back.

I attested it to the large amount of blood, though. I did, after all, throw a lightsaber at someone and cut them in half.

Darth_Wicked
12.15.2013 , 02:38 AM | #155
thats a bit different. The chances of that being true would be 1 out of billions. As long as what someone says is atleast somewhat reasonable we should assume that person is telling the truth, since we have nothing else to go by.
So the innocent until proven guilty approach only works, as long as it benefits your agenda? Good to know but then again, I'm fairly sure most of us had already noticed. Also...

Quote: Originally Posted by Y-Yorle View Post
I would like the color to be fixed indeed, and while they're at it, finally fix the hyper space jump crash on several flashpoints as well. Now those are actually gamebreaking and have been around WAY longer then they should. :P
Yep.
Click here for a FREE character transfer and 7 days of subscription ( Referral Link )
Quote: Originally Posted by Revan and Meetra Surik
She was a great Jedi. My most trusted ally. History remembers her as the Exile. To me, she was... more.

watermelonfan
12.15.2013 , 04:52 PM | #156
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Wicked View Post
So the innocent until proven guilty approach only works, as long as it benefits your agenda? Good to know but then again, I'm fairly sure most of us had already noticed. Also...

Yep.
NO. My agneda has nothing to do with this approach working. I said it works as long as what your saying is reasonable. I'm starting to think your purposely misunderstanding my comments just for fun. But no matter. The comments I get the more pages it is. The more pages, the more likely it is for a developer to respond to this thread. If they were to respond, it would show that they are not ignoring us. SInce they are not responding its safe to assume they haven't read this.

Wintermist
12.15.2013 , 04:56 PM | #157
I just saw this now and while I think it's a minor issue, it should of course be fixed, just as all the other miner things that needs to be fixed. :P
Hand Disinfection.

TheSupaCoopa
12.15.2013 , 05:09 PM | #158
Quote: Originally Posted by Pingonaut View Post
I threw my cyan lightsaber and it was white while traveling to the enemy and red traveling back.

I attested it to the large amount of blood, though. I did, after all, throw a lightsaber at someone and cut them in half.
Light sabers cauterize though.
The Valiance Legacy, Begeren Colony
"I don't get paid to do the easy jobs, ma'am."- Republic Trooper
Current 50's and 55's

vPLethality AmillarArturon

Fidelicatessen
12.15.2013 , 10:41 PM | #159
NO. My agneda has nothing to do with this approach working. I said it works as long as what your saying is reasonable. I'm starting to think your purposely misunderstanding my comments just for fun. But no matter. The comments I get the more pages it is. The more pages, the more likely it is for a developer to respond to this thread. If they were to respond, it would show that they are not ignoring us. SInce they are not responding its safe to assume they haven't read this.
They are obviously ignoring your thread, Mr. Watermelon.

You haven't started stamping your feet yet. I told you to do that on like page 3 and you still haven't started. THAT'S why they aren't paying attention to your thread.

Seriously, flop around and scream--throw a real tantrum, maybe break some dishes. Foam at the mouth. That oughta get you noticed!

There are actual, game-breaking bugs that have been around longer than a year (CTD on Esseles/Black Talon comes to mind). You really are going to have to break a lot of dishes to get them to make this one a priority, so I suggest you get crackin'!

OFF-TOPIC: for the record, I never called you an idiot. In fact, I haven't yet used that word in any posts on this thread (until just now). I didn't call you anything--personal attacks are strictly forbidden.

watermelonfan
12.16.2013 , 11:59 AM | #160
Quote: Originally Posted by Fidelicatessen View Post
They are obviously ignoring your thread, Mr. Watermelon.

You haven't started stamping your feet yet. I told you to do that on like page 3 and you still haven't started. THAT'S why they aren't paying attention to your thread.

Seriously, flop around and scream--throw a real tantrum, maybe break some dishes. Foam at the mouth. That oughta get you noticed!

There are actual, game-breaking bugs that have been around longer than a year (CTD on Esseles/Black Talon comes to mind). You really are going to have to break a lot of dishes to get them to make this one a priority, so I suggest you get crackin'!

OFF-TOPIC: for the record, I never called you an idiot. In fact, I haven't yet used that word in any posts on this thread (until just now). I didn't call you anything--personal attacks are strictly forbidden.
I never said you called me an idiot. I said other people did.

Also I don't want to get too nasty. I don't want my account to get temporarily suspended/ Banned. especially with the new life day event/reoccurring Gree event starting tomorrow. How can I stamp my feet on the forums? That's a physically action. my physical actions can't get posted on the forums. I thought you were joking when you said that.