Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Has anybody else noticed?

Sarfux
12.15.2013 , 02:43 PM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by Nickious View Post
You're clean. Its obvious who the troll accounts are if you know there posting history and nuances. They're attention seeking and nothing but critical of the game with no constructive criticism.
Exactly. You get my point. You can see who they are.
Always be who you are, not what the galaxy wants you to be

Mentor System

Brat-a-tat-
12.15.2013 , 02:49 PM | #32
I think constructive criticism is a good thing for the game.
My issue with the forums as of late is this:

I feel like most of the negative posters think that this game needs to fill every gaming need they have. This is not realistic. BW has been consistently putting out content and events. So its not the event or content you are looking for, tough, wait for the next release. People have been asking for a SSSP off rails, with grouping since I can remember. Now it is here and all I see are people saying its not good enough, innovative enough, easy enough. People are asking for the Rakghoul event back. Now its coming back and all I see is "where is the creativity and innovation BW."
People complained about BW putting items in achievements after they were no longer available and all I see is. Why are you bringing this stuff back again! get new stuff!!!
How about this one "Ops are too hard the casual player can't see the content" = Ops get nerfed and everyone cries.
"BW!!! Ops are to easy now, where is the challenge?" = Ops are harder, and everyone cries.

Its ridiculous. BW is slowly but surely giving us what has been asked for, they are building a foundation for this game to have a future on.
This is not the only video game to play, its ONE of the many MMOs out there. You can support it, through subbing, or the cartel market, you can support it via CONSTRUCTIVE criticism, bug reports, testing new content, and overall just caring enough to invest in your own entertainment.

This is not a single player game, so don't expect all of the content to be soloable.
This is not WOW, it hasn't been around for 10+ years don't expect it to have the same content variety.
This is not Rift or GW2, don't expect dynamic events all over the galaxy.

If you want something out of your gaming experience that you are not getting here there are a ton of places you can get it filled.

We don't know about all the politics BW/EA deal with internally, nor do I care to. I give feedback and my opinions on what I want the future of this game to look like. As long as it stays entertaining and fun it is worth me investing in my own entertainment, through supporting this game.

Anyone one who always supports the game and never has anything negative to say about isn't being realistic.
Anyone who does nothing but bash everything the devs do every time content releases should move on to something else, or supplement their gaming with games that do.

/ End rant

Sarfux
12.15.2013 , 02:54 PM | #33
Good thought out post Brat! That is exactly what I'm talking about. You got it. Said it better than me. lol

Mentor System

Infernixx
12.15.2013 , 03:00 PM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackholeskipper View Post
You're right, I know nothing about you, which is why I was referring to the way you post. Your posts tend to clog up thread discussions and often come close to insulting people. Though I admit I may sometimes confuse your posts with those of OddballEasyEight and Reno_Tarshil since you use the same display picture and post pretty much the same things. It's hard to tell sometimes if you don't look at sig.
So, you admit that I don't insult anyone, you just don't like the tone of my typing.

I suspect there may be an issue with your monitor. Also, delete cookies.
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Infernixx nailed it. This is correct.
Quote: Originally Posted by CosmicKat View Post
There is no excuse for any single use item to ever cost more than a month's subscription. Anyone who pays $10 or $20 for a single use item is hastening the death of TOR and feeding the rise of TOR:The Cash Shop Menace.

Satanski
12.15.2013 , 03:16 PM | #35
Quote: Originally Posted by Foambreaker View Post
How dare those customers who are not part of the Special Snowflake Forum Clique post?

Who do they think they are?

And to disagree with the Clique?

They don't even have a sig, or have their text colored to be special.

How dare they!
This, lol. Some people just cant live knowing there are people who dont think like them.

TheNahash
12.15.2013 , 03:19 PM | #36
Quote: Originally Posted by Satanski View Post
This, lol. Some people just cant live knowing there are people who dont think like them.
You mean kind of like there are people who can't accept they just don't enjoy something and move on?
Master Kalchas Captain Santé
Darth Dírge Agent Héretic

Infernixx
12.15.2013 , 03:23 PM | #37
I find it amusing how many people lash out at posters that post things that they don't like and make up things like 'cliques.'

Like this is high school or some stupid crap.
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Infernixx nailed it. This is correct.
Quote: Originally Posted by CosmicKat View Post
There is no excuse for any single use item to ever cost more than a month's subscription. Anyone who pays $10 or $20 for a single use item is hastening the death of TOR and feeding the rise of TOR:The Cash Shop Menace.

Sarfux
12.15.2013 , 03:32 PM | #38
Quote: Originally Posted by Infernixx View Post
I find it amusing how many people lash out at posters that post things that they don't like and make up things like 'cliques.'

Sometimes the real world is just a bigger high school with some people unfortunately

Mentor System

Spatology
12.15.2013 , 03:32 PM | #39
Its completely unreasonable to think that maybe these are new subscribers that are also unhappy with the current selection of content?

They couldnt possibly be paying customers that have been actually playing the game instead of forum trolling?

Or maybe you are right.

Its much more likely they pay 15 dollars a month to just come and complain on forums. Yes, this is the only logical explanation.

Spatology
12.15.2013 , 03:33 PM | #40
Quote: Originally Posted by Infernixx View Post

you must be talking about OP?