Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Has anybody else noticed?

Foambreaker
12.15.2013 , 02:06 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Infernixx View Post
Could you be kind enough to tell me if I'm more of a cat owner or dog owner?

Or whether I prefer Thai food over Mexican?

What other insights into my personality do you have?
You seem like a FOX News Groupie to me

Foambreaker
12.15.2013 , 02:10 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Aries_cz View Post
Says a person with account ID over 11 million, who will be gone in a very short time, only to be replaced with another avatar of one or two persons who trolled these forums...
lol, get help

DAMossimo
12.15.2013 , 02:12 PM | #23
Look at it from the other end; Why is the game so utterly hateable to so many people - to the point those posts seem to be so dominant on the forums?

I don't think people sub just to come on here and complain. My bet is that they sub in anticipation of enjoying the game but get jaded somehow and end up here complaining before they leave. The recent increase of these posts are probably people who came back to test-run GS and didn't find it to their liking.

I don't think the players should be concerned about this; this is something EA/BW should be looking at to try and figure out what they did to drive these people to rage quit.

Blackholeskipper
12.15.2013 , 02:14 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by DAMossimo View Post
Look at it from the other end; Why is the game so utterly hateable to so many people - to the point those posts seem to be so dominant on the forums?

I don't think people sub just to come on here and complain. My bet is that they sub in anticipation of enjoying the game but get jaded somehow and end up here complaining before they leave. The recent increase of these posts are probably people who came back to test-run GS and didn't find it to their liking.

I don't think the players should be concerned about this; this is something EA/BW should be looking at to try and figure out what they did to drive these people to rage quit.
This... makes a lot of sense. Very good post.

DAMossimo
12.15.2013 , 02:16 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackholeskipper View Post
But it's frustrating for people who don't frequent the forums as often to come here and see you guys act like you're running the show and moan about how people are constantly whining and "attacking" the game. Sure, people start a ton of troll threads but that doesn't give you the right to bring down every thread where people aren't a 100% happy. It's an MMO and it should have a big community befitting one, not one dominated by a few prolific posters who think they know best.
This is something I think BW/EA needs to come down on. One of these self-appointed forum bosses is conspicuously missing as of late, however I'm sure they will be back soon doing business-as-usual after paying their penance.

JokerThe
12.15.2013 , 02:18 PM | #26
duh **** i thought it was only subs were allowed to post, now all free and preferred can. this is game ****.

Spatology
12.15.2013 , 02:20 PM | #27
Ive been here a while.

I choose not to take an avatar or sig because i think they are juvenile.

I've been both critical and uplifting about the game, though, more critical since it is the deserved response to bioware's continued lack of vision.

Honestly i must ask myself where all these white knight forum defenders have come from, and what gives them this inclination.

Sarfux
12.15.2013 , 02:21 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by JokerThe View Post
duh **** i thought it was only subs were allowed to post, now all free and preferred can. this is game ****.
No no. It is subscription only but there is a preferred friend program where it gives you free 7 days subscription if you click on it, or since GS came out they get 30 free days subscription that they can do as they please with it. It's still sub only.
Always be who you are, not what the galaxy wants you to be

Mentor System

Foambreaker
12.15.2013 , 02:23 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Infernixx View Post
Those poor poor posters, bullied by mean old cliques.
This speaks volumes about you...

Blackholeskipper
12.15.2013 , 02:24 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Sarfux View Post
No no. It is subscription only but there is a preferred friend program where it gives you free 7 days subscription if you click on it, or since GS came out they get 30 free days subscription that they can do as they please with it. It's still sub only.
You're seriously going to dismiss any dissenting voices as friend referrals? And you misunderstood my previous post. We do not get 30 days to do as with we please with the new expansion. There was a short period of time, maybe 5 or 6 days, can't remember exactly, where you could get 30 days extra if you resubbed. It's 30 days extra if you pay, not 30 days for nothing so you can troll the forums.

To elaborate, I currently plan to sub for around 60 days, so I can earn money on the GTN and bypass the 350k credit limit so that I can buy... fluff. That is why I am subbed. I'm posting on the forums now because I couldn't before as a preferred status player yet I had to see these know-it-all posters clog up the forums, preventing people from having useful discussions. THAT is why I am posting now. To think any new posters sub solely to troll the forums is absurd.

Also, many of us re-subs are people who previously left for some reason or another. So excuse us if our faith in this game isn't as unshakeable. Many of us just want to see the game improve and frankly there haven't been all that many improvements for the whole of two years it's been out.

Still, I enjoy the game and want to finish some of the storylines. Doesn't mean we can't talk about some issues once in a while if don't enjoy EVERYTHING about the game.