Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Has anybody else noticed?

Rileysoph
12.15.2013 , 01:30 PM | #11
I knew a thread like this would come up. Its funny cos the defenders aren't used to seeing so much criticism about the game as most of the time theyre all fine and dandy talking about how much they love the game and scaring off people who say anything bad about it. Then they get so confused when they see threads WHERE DID THESE PEOPLE COME FROM etc...

This is an internet forum after all...people criticise the game...deal with it.

Callaron
12.15.2013 , 01:32 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Infernixx View Post
Could you be kind enough to tell me if I'm more of a cat owner or dog owner?
You're obviously a chihuahua person.
Thanks for showing us you listen to our feedback, Bioware!
Join the Galactic Referral Army today and see the galaxy! (with a free character transfer and some other shiny Cartel Market unlocks!)

Infernixx
12.15.2013 , 01:33 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Callaron View Post
You're obviously a chihuahua person.
-BZZT-

Incorrect, I own a fish.
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Infernixx nailed it. This is correct.
Quote: Originally Posted by CosmicKat View Post
There is no excuse for any single use item to ever cost more than a month's subscription. Anyone who pays $10 or $20 for a single use item is hastening the death of TOR and feeding the rise of TOR:The Cash Shop Menace.

Infernixx
12.15.2013 , 01:33 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Rileysoph View Post
I knew a thread like this would come up. Its funny cos the defenders aren't used to seeing so much criticism about the game as most of the time theyre all fine and dandy talking about how much they love the game and scaring off people who say anything bad about it. Then they get so confused when they see threads WHERE DID THESE PEOPLE COME FROM etc...

LOL we're not used to seeing criticism about the game.....oh god....
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Infernixx nailed it. This is correct.
Quote: Originally Posted by CosmicKat View Post
There is no excuse for any single use item to ever cost more than a month's subscription. Anyone who pays $10 or $20 for a single use item is hastening the death of TOR and feeding the rise of TOR:The Cash Shop Menace.

Aries_cz
12.15.2013 , 01:35 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Rileysoph View Post

Says a person with account ID over 11 million, who will be gone in a very short time, only to be replaced with another avatar of one or two persons who trolled these forums...
Member of Beast Riders, Tomb of Freedon Nadd (EU-PvP)
Without the darkness, how would we recognize the light?
Aries, admin of Czech/Slovak fansite SW-TOR.cz
Check out my story videos

Callaron
12.15.2013 , 01:45 PM | #16
LOL we're not used to seeing criticism about the game.....oh god....
Clearly this needs to become mmorpg2.com - where the cool thing is to bash anything SWTOR.
I guess the daily "This game sucks! SWG was so much better!" threads don't count as criticism - nor do the "OMG! This game is coded so badly that my computer is going to blow up!".
Thanks for showing us you listen to our feedback, Bioware!
Join the Galactic Referral Army today and see the galaxy! (with a free character transfer and some other shiny Cartel Market unlocks!)

Sarfux
12.15.2013 , 01:46 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Foambreaker View Post
How dare those customers who are not part of the Special Snowflake Forum Clique post?

Who do they think they are?

And to disagree with the Clique?

They don't even have a sig, or have their text colored to be special.

How dare they!
I'm not talking about new players that recently joined the game. That's fine if nobody has an avatar. IDC. You are missing my point. I'm talking about the blatantly obvious ones that have 2 or 3 posts hating on the game, not giving any criticism, have no avatar and appear to be here just to hate. I've noticed a lot more of that this past month or so.

Criticism is fine and it being constructive, I welcome it. But there is a difference between people coming JUST to hate the game, or new people that don't have an avatar. I'm not saying everybody has to have an avatar to be taken seriously. That's ridiculous.
Always be who you are, not what the galaxy wants you to be

Mentor System

Blackholeskipper
12.15.2013 , 01:53 PM | #18
Could you be kind enough to tell me if I'm more of a cat owner or dog owner?

Or whether I prefer Thai food over Mexican?

What other insights into my personality do you have?
You're right, I know nothing about you, which is why I was referring to the way you post. Your posts tend to clog up thread discussions and often come close to insulting people. Though I admit I may sometimes confuse your posts with those of OddballEasyEight and Reno_Tarshil since you use the same display picture and post pretty much the same things. It's hard to tell sometimes if you don't look at sig.

Sarfux
12.15.2013 , 01:55 PM | #19
Alright. Let's not let this get to personal attacks now. Let's keep it on subject here. No need to derail just to prove something to others.
Always be who you are, not what the galaxy wants you to be

Mentor System

Blackholeskipper
12.15.2013 , 02:03 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Sarfux View Post
Alright. Let's not let this get to personal attacks now. Let's keep it on subject here. No need to derail just to prove something to others.
I'm merely pointing out that you veteran posters calling out others for being hateful and disruptive to the forums is kinda ridiculous when many of the hateful and unconstructive posts are coming from your so-called "clique." Having said that, I guess it does depend on the poster. Your posts have been polite and courteous as far as I know so I'm not saying this applies to every veteran poster.

But it's frustrating for people who don't frequent the forums as often to come here and see you guys act like you're running the show and moan about how people are constantly whining and "attacking" the game. Sure, people start a ton of troll threads but that doesn't give you the right to bring down every thread where people aren't a 100% happy. It's an MMO and it should have a big community befitting one, not one dominated by a few prolific posters who think they know best.