Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Send us your best “My SWTOR Saga” screenshot moments!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Send us your best “My SWTOR Saga” screenshot moments!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Lunafox
12.15.2013 , 11:28 AM | #53
Why ask for this? We were asked for Hallowe'enish/Creepy screenshots also, and many participated on Facebook.

You don't even give a small prize to those who participate. It's nice to see the pictures, but you could atleast make a little event out of it.

Just don't get why you ask this of the players, when you don't reward them for their troubles (and in a way, promoting your game by sharing their stuff here and on facebook). You don't seem to care about individual class stories or companion stories, or extending them, the way they deserve to be, so why ask for pictures of our 'Saga moments'?
More Individual class/companion story extensions!
~I came, I saw, I went shopping.~

Rileysoph
12.15.2013 , 11:29 AM | #54
Quote: Originally Posted by Lunafox View Post
Why ask for this? We were asked for Hallowe'enish/Creepy screenshots also, and many participated on Facebook.

You don't even give a small prize to those who participate. It's nice to see the pictures, but you could atleast make a little event out of it.

Just don't get why you ask this of the players, when you don't reward them for their troubles (and in a way, promoting your game by sharing their stuff here and on facebook). You don't seem to care about individual class stories or companion stories, or extending them, the way they deserve to be, so why ask for pictures of our 'Saga moments'?
it's their way of "interacting" with the community

Jazraen
12.15.2013 , 11:38 AM | #55
Quote: Originally Posted by Lunafox View Post

There is a prize.. It's called having your screenie recognised. That is a reward in its self. Plus it hardly takes skill or time to press a screen capture button.
Gnothi Seauton - Know Thyself

Jazraen
12.15.2013 , 11:41 AM | #56
Quote: Originally Posted by Rileysoph View Post
Riley, Good Sir... That was priceless! I'm not sure EA would approve but the humour was wicked!
Gnothi Seauton - Know Thyself

Nickious
12.15.2013 , 08:30 PM | #58
Quote: Originally Posted by Rileysoph View Post
good pic. I hope you follow your own advice.

AshlaBoga
12.16.2013 , 10:31 PM | #59
Quote: Originally Posted by Nickious View Post
good pic. I hope you follow your own advice.
I dunno about the Jawa thing, humanoid rodents fornicating seems a bit off-putting to me.

They are humanoid rodents right?
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption

davidstaes
12.17.2013 , 03:27 AM | #60
A bit late, but anyways:

Join Havoc Squad!
(ft Marielle and Adreyan - The Red Eclipse)

http://i.imgur.com/LpLgjsM.jpg
THE RED ECLIPSE Lvl 55 Characters:
Marielle - Commando | Marvun - Vanguard | Ma'rielle - Scoundrel | Cousteau - Gunslinger | Cor-Jo - lvl Sage | Wolfeya - Shadow | Kuoz - Guardian | Lihadira - Sentinel |||| Daric - Operative | Darec - Merc | Cadal - Sorcerer