Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

I wont buy another gametime card, seemsi quit swtor

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
I wont buy another gametime card, seemsi quit swtor

Reno_Tarshil's Avatar


Reno_Tarshil
12.15.2013 , 09:50 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Rileysoph View Post
That's not really a valid reason as to why it's still alive. "fun and enjoyable" that's just an opinion.
If we are going by that logic, everything you've ever said since showing up here has been nothing but an opinion. But since that logic is silly, Fun and Enjoyable are good reasons for why a game is still alive.
The Ragestar Legacy
[Living Legend]
"Deal with it."
http://www.swtor.com/r/kpq6FY for free stuffs

Sangrar's Avatar


Sangrar
12.15.2013 , 09:53 AM | #22
to the op, since release 2 maps were added to warzones not just 1. Also, Makeb was not the only planet added, there is also Oricon and CZ-198. Also, rakghouls are returning in a new way for a new event next year. There is also the life day event coming next week right after the bounty event ends. As for GSF, people like it the que times would not be so low otherwise, and the whole thing has not technically been completely released yet, we are still in early access, bombers and infiltrators are still on the way, and the flashpoints and story to accompany GSF. I understand that some people don't like it but many still do, again as evidenced by the low que times.
[Bastion]Guildmaster<Galactic Saviors>-War Hero Spaceboomer-55 Commando/Captain Starforce-55 Scoundrel/Darth Caddar-55 Juggernaut/Lord Brakaras-32 Assassin/Master Teckan-38 Sage/Firefighter-27 Powertech/Nightprowler-13 Sniper
refferal link for returning players and free character transfer and free inventory slot

Elfa's Avatar


Elfa
12.15.2013 , 10:00 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Sangrar View Post
to the op, since release 2 maps were added to warzones not just 1. Also, Makeb was not the only planet added, there is also Oricon and CZ-198. Also, rakghouls are returning in a new way for a new event next year. There is also the life day event coming next week right after the bounty event ends. As for GSF, people like it the que times would not be so low otherwise, and the whole thing has not technically been completely released yet, we are still in early access, bombers and infiltrators are still on the way, and the flashpoints and story to accompany GSF. I understand that some people don't like it but many still do, again as evidenced by the low que times.
Oricon and Czerka aren't really full planets though, just extra areas for dailies located on planets. Apples and Oranges, I know.
I'd like to sit down with the guy responsible for having Busta Rhymes fight Michael Myers in HALLOWEEN RESURRECTION. Then, before he could speak, I would slap him so hard his face would explode and his dog would die." - Jim Law

Reno_Tarshil's Avatar


Reno_Tarshil
12.15.2013 , 10:05 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Elfa View Post
Oricon and Czerka aren't really full planets though, just extra areas for dailies located on planets. Apples and Oranges, I know.
Czerka is actually a moon but shrug.
The Ragestar Legacy
[Living Legend]
"Deal with it."
http://www.swtor.com/r/kpq6FY for free stuffs

RaptorClown's Avatar


RaptorClown
12.15.2013 , 10:08 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Justbee View Post
2 Years have passed sind SWTOR was released. Doing a summary shows what we get in this period:

- 1 new planet, with a little basic q line, and some mini qs for both factions.
- 1 new warzone and arenas in pvp
- some cm stuff fur rp players emotes and dye modules
- 2 returning events (gree/bounty) and 2 one-time events (raks n chevin)
- a ****load of new boring meaningless daily quest hubs
- 5 New Ops (i dont considers goldenfury as an extra op...)

(
makeb
oricon
secx
bh
czerka

2new WZ+4v4 ones

+pvp space pvp

and there were no ops at the launch at all. or even HM fp, game changed a lot during this time so quit whinning.
pew pew meesa liking youssa

Gokkus's Avatar


Gokkus
12.15.2013 , 10:12 AM | #26
You're wrong, I suggest you do some reading because it got a LOT more content than you stated. Whether all of that is to your liking is irrelevant if your argument is that they did not add enough content.
Jolee: I did it all for the Wookiees.
Revan: The Wookiees?
Jolee: The Wookiees!

DarknessInLight's Avatar


DarknessInLight
12.15.2013 , 10:16 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Lord_Ravenhurst View Post
So if EA's Battlefront and open world SW multiplayer game come out, guess what will happen to TORs population..
Im not so sure I agree with this. You're comparing a FPS to a MMORPG. Those have two very different fanbases and while some may leave, most will get Battlefront and still play SWTOR.
Jedi do not fight for Peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading, as slogans always are. Jedi fight for Civilization, because only Civilization creates Peace. - Jedi Master Mace Windu

aeterno's Avatar


aeterno
12.15.2013 , 10:24 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Justbee View Post

well in most other mmos u get this amount of content in less than a year...
Evens out then cos we only started getting stuff 1 year ago after the f2p transition...

Elfa's Avatar


Elfa
12.15.2013 , 10:25 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Reno_Tarshil View Post
Czerka is actually a moon but shrug.
OK, that made me lol.
I'd like to sit down with the guy responsible for having Busta Rhymes fight Michael Myers in HALLOWEEN RESURRECTION. Then, before he could speak, I would slap him so hard his face would explode and his dog would die." - Jim Law

Lesaberisa's Avatar


Lesaberisa
12.15.2013 , 10:29 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Reno_Tarshil View Post
Czerka is actually a moon but shrug.
Oricon is a moon, as well
Finest mediocre fanfic this side of the Outer Rim:Trooper / Inquisitor