Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

when is the saber throw color glitch being fixed?(protest)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
when is the saber throw color glitch being fixed?(protest)

Darth_Wicked
12.14.2013 , 06:15 PM | #141
Quote: Originally Posted by watermelonfan View Post
How is this a threat? I am not the one that is making people leave. Its not fxing it that is making people leave. I'm just stating the facts.
Other than this topic and your crusade to see this glitch fixed ASAP, I can't say that it has been established as FACT that people are actually leaving because of it.
Click here for some FREE unlocks ( Referral Link )
Quote: Originally Posted by Kaliyo Djannis
Ash in the soil and a gun in my hands. Let's go.

watermelonfan
12.14.2013 , 06:18 PM | #142
Quote: Originally Posted by Reno_Tarshil View Post
Opinions =/= Facts.
People chosing to leave becuase of an unfixed glitch is a fact becuase it is easily proven. An opinion is an answer that can't be right or wrong. With those being the definitions, I don't see how you can call it an opinion.

watermelonfan
12.14.2013 , 06:20 PM | #143
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Wicked View Post
Other than this topic and your crusade to see this glitch fixed ASAP, I can't say that it has been established as FACT that people are actually leaving because of it.
Did you read this entire post. someone already posted a comment on this thread saying that he/she won't resubscribe if this glitch is still occuring when the subscribtion expires.

watermelonfan
12.14.2013 , 06:22 PM | #144
Quote: Originally Posted by Ven-Zallow View Post
For something is a minor annoyance as people say I cant play my jedi knight till its fixed I have reported this bug twice over the past 6 week and will not return to the game till it is fixed I have payed to play since launch out of my love for star wars and to give them the support they need to help give them cash for future content for everybody. I pay on 6 month subs but if this isn't fixed by my next sub date I will cancel and move on to another mmo eg eso if they can not support my bug fix reports and be egnored then they don't deserve my support also. I have played jedi knight since launch and do not role other classes so to see a bug like that ever time I use my saber throw abilitys over the course of 2 month is like nails on a chalk board...
This person will quit if its not fixed.

Reno_Tarshil
12.14.2013 , 06:26 PM | #145
This person will quit if its not fixed.
No they won't. Most people saying they will quit unless such and such is fixed are just blowing smoke. They are prolly still playing this game cause they're addicted to it.
The Ragestar Legacy
[Living Legend]
"Deal with it."
http://www.swtor.com/r/kpq6FY for free stuffs

Darth_Wicked
12.14.2013 , 06:31 PM | #146
Did you read this entire post. someone already posted a comment on this thread saying that he/she won't resubscribe if this glitch is still occuring when the subscribtion expires.
Someone said they will do something over the internet, thus we all must assume it is true. FACT?

watermelonfan
12.14.2013 , 06:53 PM | #147
Someone said they will do something over the internet, thus we all must assume it is true. FACT?
We have nothing else to go by for this person. So we have to assume this person is telling the truth. Its called Innocent until proven Guilty.

watermelonfan
12.14.2013 , 06:55 PM | #148
Quote: Originally Posted by Reno_Tarshil View Post
No they won't. Most people saying they will quit unless such and such is fixed are just blowing smoke. They are prolly still playing this game cause they're addicted to it.
Thats very possible, but thats not a fact becuase you can't prove it. Its a good theory, but its not a fact.

Darth_Wicked
12.14.2013 , 06:56 PM | #149
We have nothing else to go by for this person. So we have to assume this person is telling the truth. Its called Innocent until proven Guilty.
Keyword: Internet. I could say I'm Donald Trump or George Lucas and you would have no way of proving otherwise, would you?

watermelonfan
12.14.2013 , 07:50 PM | #150
Keyword: Internet. I could say I'm Donald Trump or George Lucas and you would have no way of proving otherwise, would you?
thats a bit different. The chances of that being true would be 1 out of billions. As long as what someone says is atleast somewhat reasonable we should assume that person is telling the truth, since we have nothing else to go by.