Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

when is the saber throw color glitch being fixed?(protest)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
when is the saber throw color glitch being fixed?(protest)

Robocles
12.14.2013 , 01:09 PM | #131
Quote: Originally Posted by theUndead View Post
Yeah and now that you have brought it to the devs attention, you going to have to be patient for a fix.
In point of fact, this bug was brought up on the PTS before the patch that broke it went live.

While, in general, I tend to also preach patience... it's hard to ignore the fact that a signature move negates the color crystal you are using. And, it's hard to square that with the fact that EA has made it a game of "Give me lots of your real money to look the way you want."

Not remotely game breaking... but, still pathetic that the bug exists at all.

RodneyMcNeely
12.14.2013 , 01:37 PM | #132
Quote: Originally Posted by Savej View Post
Whenever you throw your sabers close your eyes and try to remember the name of any song that Britney Spears has introduced in the last 10 years.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHmvkRoEowc

Darth_Wicked
12.14.2013 , 01:43 PM | #133
Quote: Originally Posted by watermelonfan View Post
I have been waiting for over 2 freaking months. That is very patient. What is the defination of patient to you?
Some of us have been waiting for a fix for Discharge for far longer, as someone stated already. "Two freaking months", as you put it, is not exactly long I'd say.
Click here for FREE unlocks ( Referral Link )
Quote: Originally Posted by Lord Praven on the Esus Mesa
My family is true Sith. My only passions are integrity and honor.

JediRelentless
12.14.2013 , 02:02 PM | #134
Some bugs get fixed sooner because with some bugs it's easier to find what's causing the problem. Some bugs get fixed sooner because the solution doesn't create other problems.

BurnedRemains
12.14.2013 , 04:19 PM | #135
Quote: Originally Posted by Savej View Post
Whenever you throw your sabers close your eyes and try to remember the name of any song that Britney Spears has introduced in the last 10 years.
As a completely straight male who loves women, Toxic. That is her only good song.

watermelonfan
12.14.2013 , 04:54 PM | #136
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Wicked View Post
Some of us have been waiting for a fix for Discharge for far longer, as someone stated already. "Two freaking months", as you put it, is not exactly long I'd say.
I understand that. and its terrible that you and many others have had to put up with that. for an entire year. However, my issue is just as annoying, if not more annoying than the the discharge glitch. In my opinion the saber throw color glitch is more annoying. The discharge glitch should have been fixed a long time ago.The reason these glitches both co-exist is becuase the devlopers have been putting it off for way too long. When you put one issue off, more issues come up that also need to be fixed. This is why they need to keep up with the glitches.

Bioware, please fix The animation for discharge and for the saber throw. Saber throw is by far the worst glitch I have ever experienced in this game. You should fix these since, me and many others are so upset. I'm sure you don't want to lose customers. So please get these 2 glitches fixed in the very next patch. This has been going on for far too long. Anyone in their sane mind will agree with me.

Reno_Tarshil
12.14.2013 , 05:57 PM | #137
I understand that. and its terrible that you and many others have had to put up with that. for an entire year. However, my issue is just as annoying, if not more annoying than the the discharge glitch. In my opinion the saber throw color glitch is more annoying. The discharge glitch should have been fixed a long time ago.The reason these glitches both co-exist is becuase the devlopers have been putting it off for way too long. When you put one issue off, more issues come up that also need to be fixed. This is why they need to keep up with the glitches.

Bioware, please fix The animation for discharge and for the saber throw. Saber throw is by far the worst glitch I have ever experienced in this game. You should fix these since, me and many others are so upset. I'm sure you don't want to lose customers. So please get these 2 glitches fixed in the very next patch. This has been going on for far too long. Anyone in their sane mind will agree with me.
No. They will fix it when they find a fix for it. Threatening them with people leaving won't help your cause at all. I'm sorry you're letting this hinder your gameplay but it's just not as important as other bugs.
The Ragestar Legacy
[Living Legend]
"Deal with it."
http://www.swtor.com/r/kpq6FY for free stuffs

Darth_Wicked
12.14.2013 , 06:09 PM | #138

As annoying as these issues are, I find it hard to believe anyone would actually stop playing the game because of them. I sure wouldn't.

Either way, as mentioned already, I'm sure Bioware is aware of both issues but when it comes to the actual fix, it ranks pretty, pretty low in their priority list of random stuff to fix.
Click here for FREE unlocks ( Referral Link )
Quote: Originally Posted by Lord Praven on the Esus Mesa
My family is true Sith. My only passions are integrity and honor.

watermelonfan
12.14.2013 , 06:12 PM | #139
Quote: Originally Posted by Reno_Tarshil View Post
No. They will fix it when they find a fix for it. Threatening them with people leaving won't help your cause at all. I'm sorry you're letting this hinder your gameplay but it's just not as important as other bugs.
How is this a threat? I am not the one that is making people leave. Its not fxing it that is making people leave. I'm just stating the facts.

What current bugs are more important than this one that have not yet been fixed? Please name some(other than the force leap one that someone else mentioned).

Reno_Tarshil
12.14.2013 , 06:14 PM | #140
How is this a threat? I am not the one that is making people leave. Its not fxing it that is making people leave. I'm just stating the facts.
Opinions =/= Facts.
The Ragestar Legacy
[Living Legend]
"Deal with it."
http://www.swtor.com/r/kpq6FY for free stuffs