Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

when is the saber throw color glitch being fixed?(protest)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
when is the saber throw color glitch being fixed?(protest)

watermelonfan
12.13.2013 , 09:51 AM | #121
Quote: Originally Posted by OddballEasyEight View Post
Yesterday I threw my purple lightsaber and it was red while traveling to the enemy and blue traveling back :P
Yep. Thats the issue, I'm complaining about. I don't know about you but I find this glitch extreamly annoying. This really needs to be fixed.

branmakmuffin
12.13.2013 , 10:01 AM | #122
Quote: Originally Posted by watermelonfan View Post
I am not spoiled. I rarely ask for anything. As a matter of fact, this is the first time I have ever complained but an issue with this game. I'm just stating how unhappy I am about this glitch. I never said you had to agree with me. I don't understand why you people are so rude. Please stop trolling. This is a legitmate complaint.
I can see how it prevents you from playing the game properly.

DOHboy
12.13.2013 , 10:31 AM | #123
I am not spoiled. I rarely ask for anything. As a matter of fact, this is the first time I have ever complained but an issue with this game. I'm just stating how unhappy I am about this glitch. I never said you had to agree with me. I don't understand why you people are so rude. Please stop trolling. This is a legitmate complaint.
is it legitimate, sure. Is it a game ending, can't make progress, end of the world as we know it complaint. No.

Is it worth fixing, maybe, someday. Is it important to you, obviously, is it important to 99% of the population, probably not.

ELRunninW
12.13.2013 , 12:34 PM | #124
How is the protest going? Have you considered escalating it to hunger strike?

OddballEasyEight
12.13.2013 , 01:23 PM | #125
Yep. Thats the issue, I'm complaining about. I don't know about you but I find this glitch extreamly annoying. This really needs to be fixed.
Actually this was a rare occurrance for me, because usually it is just a white blur when I throw it....
And it is hardly game breaking for me.
Get a FREE character transfer and 7 FREE days of subscription, plus a bunch of other useful stuff by clicking my referral link.
Click here for my videos previewing blaster sounds.

MaximusRex
12.13.2013 , 02:52 PM | #126
When I throw one lightsaber with my sentinel, Guardian, Juggernaut, or Marauder it turns into a random color. This glitch has been going on for over a month. Why the hell hasn't it been fixed? It really affects my enjoyment of the game. This glitch is really annoying. its so annoying I might have to quit the game! This is not a joke. This is a serious matter. These are the only classes that I enjoy. I can't play another class while I'm waiting for this glitch to be fixed with a simple patch. Why don't they finally fix it instead of being lazy? A fix for this glitch is so overdue. When is this glitch being fixed? Does anyone know a way around this glitch?
These are not the bug report forums. If you want a bug fixed, report it there and follow-up every patch it continues to not be fixed.

watermelonfan
12.13.2013 , 04:50 PM | #127
Quote: Originally Posted by MaximusRex View Post
These are not the bug report forums. If you want a bug fixed, report it there and follow-up every patch it continues to not be fixed.
Unfortinately no one every responded when I listed it on the bug report forum.

watermelonfan
12.13.2013 , 04:51 PM | #128
Quote: Originally Posted by DOHboy View Post
is it legitimate, sure. Is it a game ending, can't make progress, end of the world as we know it complaint. No.

Is it worth fixing, maybe, someday. Is it important to you, obviously, is it important to 99% of the population, probably not.
I'm aware this is not game breaking, but that doesn't make it any less annoying or change the fact that it is happening.

theUndead
12.14.2013 , 04:32 AM | #129
I'm aware this is not game breaking, but that doesn't make it any less annoying or change the fact that it is happening.
Yeah and now that you have brought it to the devs attention, you going to have to be patient for a fix.
The Hellion Legacy (Harbinger)
Referal Link
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
As theUndead mentioned, I can't exactly spell out all of our policies in depth, but that should hopefully cover your concerns.

watermelonfan
12.14.2013 , 01:00 PM | #130
Quote: Originally Posted by theUndead View Post
Yeah and now that you have brought it to the devs attention, you going to have to be patient for a fix.
I have been waiting for over 2 freaking months. That is very patient. What is the defination of patient to you?