Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

2nd Anniversary Rewards are underwhelming

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
2nd Anniversary Rewards are underwhelming

Wintermist's Avatar


Wintermist
12.13.2013 , 07:36 AM | #51
I'd be happier with a free haircut

Jacen_Starsolo's Avatar


Jacen_Starsolo
12.13.2013 , 08:03 AM | #52
I have yet to use last year's stack of fireworks. Totally useless.

Joesixxpack's Avatar


Joesixxpack
12.13.2013 , 08:23 AM | #53
Underwhelming threads are underwhelming.
SifuStoli Sage | Joesixxpack VG | BBQ'Ribs GS | Hawt'Sauce Guard | Dark'nStormy Scrap
ilotSufiS Mara | BBQRibs Sin | BBQSammich PT | BBQSawce MM | Dark'n'Stormy Op Med
PROPHECY OF THE FIVE

illgot's Avatar


illgot
12.13.2013 , 08:26 AM | #54
they are free and you do nothing to obtain them.

I do not play GSF and feel it's fine. Could be better but I understand giving away skins for their newest expansion.

Halinalle's Avatar


Halinalle
12.13.2013 , 08:29 AM | #55
For some reason I wasn't surprised to see thread like this... Ungrateful MMO players are still ungrateful.

Einobi's Avatar


Einobi
12.13.2013 , 08:38 AM | #56
Quote: Originally Posted by Halinalle View Post
For some reason I wasn't surprised to see thread like this... Ungrateful MMO players are still ungrateful.
Ungrateful player b-itch-ing here is better than those who leave swtor to play other mmo and start to mock swtor in other mmo forums.

Halinalle's Avatar


Halinalle
12.13.2013 , 08:45 AM | #57
Quote: Originally Posted by Einobi View Post
Ungrateful player b-itch-ing here is better than those who leave swtor to play other mmo and start to mock swtor in other mmo forums.
It's still free stuff and you don't have to do anything to obtain it other than run to nearest mailbox.

Einobi's Avatar


Einobi
12.13.2013 , 08:48 AM | #58
Quote: Originally Posted by Halinalle View Post
It's still free stuff and you don't have to do anything to obtain it other than run to nearest mailbox.
I read it that the original poster is not complaining about the specific of the items but the stupidity of the ppl coming up with the idea. I tend to read between the lines. And then it makes more sense, especially when you have played other mmo and witnessed what other mmo gave out to celebrate their anniversary.

BenKatarn's Avatar


BenKatarn
12.13.2013 , 08:49 AM | #59
I'm not even really sure if I'm angry or just disappointed. Probably a mixture of both.

This will most definately make me sound like some self-entitled, condescending *****, but I somehow feel that, after having been a subscriber of this game since launch and having put a four-digit-number of cash on the Cartel Market register, loyalty counts for nothing in this game. I'm guessing the people in charge of this game just don't care, or they simply lack the ressources to do anything in that regard.

Again, probably makes me sound like a self-entitled whiner, but that is how I'm beginning to feel after two years.
- = = The Atrias Legacy = = -
Aryne, Jedi Sentinel | Cayra, Jedi Sage | Kherra, Scoundrel | Khenna, Vanguard
Vertos, Sith Juggernaut | Zedas, Sith Sorcerer | Ysari, Sniper | Neith, Powertech

AlienEyeTX's Avatar


AlienEyeTX
12.13.2013 , 08:53 AM | #60
Quote: Originally Posted by BenKatarn View Post
I'm not even really sure if I'm angry or just disappointed. Probably a mixture of both.

This will most definately make me sound like some self-entitled, condescending *****, but I somehow feel that, after having been a subscriber of this game since launch and having put a four-digit-number of cash on the Cartel Market register, loyalty counts for nothing in this game. I'm guessing the people in charge of this game just don't care, or they simply lack the ressources to do anything in that regard.

Again, probably makes me sound like a self-entitled whiner, but that is how I'm beginning to feel after two years.
I'm sorry, but you are correct. You know that they do not view you any differently than any other customer, right? It does not matter what you, personally, have spent on the game. What you spend is for your enjoyment.
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
thank AlienEyeTX for being ridiculously good at this game:

-eric