Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

2nd Anniversary Rewards are underwhelming

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
2nd Anniversary Rewards are underwhelming

morfius
12.13.2013 , 04:42 AM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by AnHero View Post
I am a little against this, as appealing as they are for old players it would make an incredibly aversive experience towards new players. Global gifts for all players would be fine for holidays, but in regards of Veteran rewards I'd only like to see titles such as "two year player"/etc to be given, nothing beyond that because it might cause a large amount of discontent.
Most MMO veteran programs are purely cosmetic, so no issue there... even if they start to rise number of CC received as subscriber for veteran program I cannot see how it will discontent anyone.
Or it is better to have promotions/rewards only for new customers and totally forget loyal ones?

But it is just an option, topic was about Anniversary Rewards - what I think had to be more game appealing not only social ones.
"The Aing-Tii have a different view of the Force. Not in terms of Jedi or Dark Jedi—of black and white, as it were—but in a way I like to think of as a full-color rainbow."

DarthVengeant
12.13.2013 , 05:01 AM | #42
Quote: Originally Posted by Icebergy View Post
Reread my post that you quoted.
I did. Nothing changed and my response doesn't change either. This is still a sad joke.

Iamrock
12.13.2013 , 05:21 AM | #43
so rewards
much anniversary
wow

Fantazm
12.13.2013 , 05:21 AM | #44
Bothered.

IStillWantMySWG
12.13.2013 , 05:33 AM | #45
Quote: Originally Posted by Zerex_Kildron View Post
/entitled
i dont rly think u think you kno wat the word really means...

Alec_Fortescue
12.13.2013 , 05:55 AM | #46
"The Entitled" title for everyone who's been here since 13th December 2011!
*Best Dressed Jedi of 2014* http://mmo-fashion.com/tor-fashion-contest-results/

Atris' robes are great. But how about letting players wear the robes that are already in the game but not accessible to them?

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=720547 - Cool compilation of Jedi outfits worn by NPCs.

Don't let your artists' work go to waste, Bioware

LegoUniverseBC
12.13.2013 , 06:09 AM | #47
The rewards are better then last year. Last year we only got 25 fireworks while this year we get 25 fireworks and the paint jobs. The paint jobs look pretty sweet. I would love to see an unlimited use anniversary firework given one year.

JattaGin
12.13.2013 , 06:27 AM | #48
Well, I don't play GSF, so paintjobs are of no use to me. And fireworks... I still have all the fireworks except 2 on all my chars. So I couldn't be bothered at all about these two gifts.

What I want to know though is when can I finally be the very special snowflake? I hope I have time when that event is on. I need that title.

Icebergy
12.13.2013 , 06:30 AM | #49
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthVengeant View Post
I did. Nothing changed and my response doesn't change either. This is still a sad joke.
Being that much of a negative person that you think getting free things is a sad joke must be very depressing. Try smiling more, you'll be healthier.
Mikal'B, Battlemaster and Fleet Commodore of the Republic.
<Contraband Inc> 10/10 NiM, 4/4 NiM, NMP, 7/12 NiM, HM GF, 4/5 NiM
Jedi Covenant

Einobi
12.13.2013 , 07:31 AM | #50
I would suggest that they implement a 2nd anniversary cartel packs with some awesome super rare irresistible items in it. AND give one FREE pack to all sub who are paying at least one month leading to the 2nd anniversary date. 1 pack per sub is not going to kill bioware. At the same time, bioware can sell more 2nd anniversary packs on the cartel market. Random item draw from the pack is a nice surprise present for us sub and at the same time, a good move to entice more purchase of same pack on the cartel market ... its a win-win.