Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

2nd Anniversary Rewards are underwhelming

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
2nd Anniversary Rewards are underwhelming

Reno_Tarshil
12.12.2013 , 10:46 PM | #21
I'm not bothered by it, I would have liked something more than fireworks but shrug.
The Ragestar Legacy
[Living Legend]
"Deal with it."
http://www.swtor.com/r/kpq6FY for free stuffs

OddballEasyEight
12.12.2013 , 11:45 PM | #22
I don't think they are required to give anything else for their 2 year anniversary...
Hell, if you think about it, WE are the ones that should be giving THEM stuff since they have been providing us with this game service for 2 years and putting up with all our whining...

So... what are YOU giving bioware for your anniversary?
Click here for free stuff.
Complaining about a problem without proposing a solution is called whining.
Click here to view my class storyline videos and preview blaster sounds

Rafaman
12.12.2013 , 11:51 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by SitHamster View Post
8000 cartel coins for the vets; that would be a *********** great gift for those who gave money to BW&EA all this time
You know... when I said I didn't care earlier? Well if this^^ is an option, then, I do care!!!

IStillWantMySWG
12.12.2013 , 11:55 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by OddballEasyEight View Post
I don't think they are required to give anything else for their 2 year anniversary...
Hell, if you think about it, WE are the ones that should be giving THEM stuff since they have been providing us with this game service for 2 years and putting up with all our whining...

So... what are YOU giving bioware for your anniversary?
the criticisms I'm entitled to

Hyfy
12.12.2013 , 11:57 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by IStillWantMySWG View Post
lol tahts it? god the rewards EAware hands out r a complete joke. Guess its time to go back to GW2 for a bit.
Don't let the door hit ya on the way out...
US. ARMY Military Police Corps

Sarcasm, a bodies natural defense against stupid

Hyfy
12.13.2013 , 12:02 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by IStillWantMySWG View Post
except that u could only buy you one or 2 major things at the most with the amt they gave us, so yes for the most part we've been getting slapped in the fact. this company doesn't know how to treat or how to talk to its customers.
You never cease to amaze me on how you can find a way to whine about anything and everything.
US. ARMY Military Police Corps

Sarcasm, a bodies natural defense against stupid

Costello
12.13.2013 , 01:50 AM | #27
Fireworks are a lame 2nd anniversary reward, I suspect no one buys them from the CC market so they know its a safe bet to give them away.

And a paint job. GSF is an underwhelming experience at best but to think that I even notice what paint job someone has BW is very much mistaken. In all honesty they might as well not have bothered and just announced they don't do anniversary rewards than put sugar on **** and call it candy.

abercromb
12.13.2013 , 02:15 AM | #28
Didn't we all just get 4 complete sets of armour 11 days ago as a freebie with the Starfighter expansion? We have an event this week, Gree and Life day event starting next week + free fireworks. Sounds like a lot going on to me.

Whailor
12.13.2013 , 02:39 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Icebergy View Post
How dare Bioware try to give you free stuff that wasn't the exact free stuff that you wanted! They are a terrible evil company for giving away free stuff.
Yes, how dare they be such an unimaginative bunch and add stupid fireworks no-one cared about the first time around when these appeared and most players destroyed them as soon as they got them! And GS paintjobs, indeed, for those who don't give a rat's tail about that feature anyway!

Free stuff or no, they need to use more imagination when giving rewards to customers who have stayed loyal since the game was launched, to show their appreciation and simply to say "thanks for sticking with us!" instead of completely useless and boring crap. Add some nice minipet, like a jawa or something and so on, something what will not affect the gameplay but is fun to have and to show at the same time, instead of completely bland and boring and useless stuff in every instance.
Been there, done that.

Reno_Tarshil
12.13.2013 , 02:41 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Whailor View Post
Yes, how dare they be such an unimaginative bunch and add stupid fireworks no-one cared about the first time around when these appeared and most players destroyed them as soon as they got them! And GS paintjobs, indeed, for those who don't give a rat's tail about that feature anyway!

Free stuff or no, they need to use more imagination when giving rewards to customers who have stayed loyal since the game was launched, to show their appreciation and simply to say "thanks for sticking with us!" instead of completely useless and boring crap. Add some nice minipet, like a jawa or something and so on, something what will not affect the gameplay but is fun to have and to show at the same time, instead of completely bland and boring and useless stuff in every instance.
You don't speak for me or anyone except for yourself.
The Ragestar Legacy
[Living Legend]
"Deal with it."
http://www.swtor.com/r/kpq6FY for free stuffs