Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

when is the saber throw color glitch being fixed?(protest)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
when is the saber throw color glitch being fixed?(protest)

PedgeJameson
12.11.2013 , 10:06 PM | #111
He must think devs are just robots and do not read the forums or hear about such fits. I personally, if I were working for Bioware and read this would make a special patch just for him that permanently makes his saber look like so. http://www.oldtimecandy.com/assets/i...stripe-gum.jpg

AshlaBoga
12.12.2013 , 12:28 AM | #112
Quote: Originally Posted by LydMekk View Post
About the same time they correct the leap changes they made for the Warriors where you end up 10m from where you should...
I hope not.

The Leap bug is FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR more important than the insignificant saber throw visual.

If they never fixed the Saber Throw visual I wouldn't are. But they need to fix the Leap bug at some point.
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption

PedgeJameson
12.12.2013 , 12:30 AM | #113
Quote: Originally Posted by AshlaBoga View Post
I hope not.

The Leap bug is FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR more important than the insignificant saber throw visual.

If they never fixed the Saber Throw visual I wouldn't are. But they need to fix the Leap bug at some point.
I wouldn't are?
The beast of arrrghhh...............................

watermelonfan
12.12.2013 , 06:38 PM | #114
Quote: Originally Posted by Fidelicatessen View Post
Wow, I'm torn.

Do I put watermelonfan on ignore because he made this badly-thought-out, self-centered request and is now throwing a 4-year-old tantrum about it?

Or do I keep him off ignore because it's such a LOLfest?

What function does ignore serve on the forums, anyhow? Would I still be able to see the thread, just not his post?

ON TOPIC: Stamp your feet louder, watermelonfan. I don't think they heard you yet. You gotta get a real lather going or they'll just continue to ignore your demands.
I only made one comment on this thread that was demanding. after that I have been saying reasons why I think this should be fixed and why I am upset. And for the record, I am not an idiot. I am an A student in school. that's just for the record. And if you think what I am doing is so inmature then your not any better now that you called me an idiot. Please don't be a hypocrite. Another reason I am still complaining is because Bioware is ignoring this. Its very inmature and unprofessional to ignore a customer. I'm not saying they are required to fix it. They obiviously can't do everything that every customer wants. But its very bad service not to atleast acknowledge what a customer is saying.

I have also tried posting this issue in a less goofy manner. Those got no replies at all and far less views. So presenting this the way I am is better.

watermelonfan
12.12.2013 , 06:41 PM | #115
And also, this is not self-centered. Many people feel the same way I do.

watermelonfan
12.12.2013 , 06:42 PM | #116
That force leap issue that everyone is talking about very rarely happens. I would like that one fixed, but I am not desperate for that one to be fixed.

Sith-Viscera
12.12.2013 , 06:51 PM | #117
Sounds like a spoiled brat to me. Oh the color isn't right when i throw my saber, I'm going to lay down and thrash around till i get my way. PFFT!

You want some cheese with that wine. Stop arguing about something so meager, and fine an argument that is worthy of an argument, that just might get something really done about something Far more Impotent......

watermelonfan
12.12.2013 , 09:37 PM | #118
I am not spoiled. I rarely ask for anything. As a matter of fact, this is the first time I have ever complained but an issue with this game. I'm just stating how unhappy I am about this glitch. I never said you had to agree with me. I don't understand why you people are so rude. Please stop trolling. This is a legitmate complaint.

watermelonfan
12.12.2013 , 09:41 PM | #119
other than that one comment when I said "I demand bioware fixes this" I have not done anything wrong in this thread. Its silly how rude people are getting.

OddballEasyEight
12.12.2013 , 11:39 PM | #120
Yesterday I threw my purple lightsaber and it was red while traveling to the enemy and blue traveling back :P
Click here for free stuff.
Complaining about a problem without proposing a solution is called whining.
Click here to view my class storyline videos and preview blaster sounds