Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Emote Suggestion Thread

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Bleeters
12.12.2013 , 09:28 PM | #111
This.

I don't know what that is, but I know I want to do it. Heck, the hard part's already done anyway.

idnewton
12.13.2013 , 12:57 AM | #112
Quote: Originally Posted by Bleeters View Post
This.

I don't know what that is, but I know I want to do it. Heck, the hard part's already done anyway.
should be /rofl
PRE-ORDER ACCOUNT LEGACY LEVEL 50 LEVEL +55s: 24
ETERNAL WARRIOR CHEEVO POINTS: +30,000

I'm beginning to realize that us champions of denial who've stuck around all this time are the true Knights of this Fallen Empire that is the SWTOR itself. Just as in the Eternal Empire, this game has fallen due pride, lack of direction, and all-around incompetence.

Subbed from Dec. 15th, 2011 to Jan. 23rd, 2016. Left the game due to BioWare's ignorance, arrogance, and apathy.

Lexandrous
01.02.2014 , 03:44 AM | #113
the bum slap taunt.
would be sooo funny to see in game.

Xakthul
01.02.2014 , 07:32 PM | #114
/canttouchthis
Duelist Mixalot, Grand Champ Tellsa, Lord Saml, Apprentice Syynx, Captain Cirris, Skirmisher Janewei, Jedi Knight Jugger'not, Agent Ez'zio of <Wookies and Cream>, Harbinger
"Aim for the trolls! Kill the trolls!"- Gandalf

Ninja_Snork
01.13.2014 , 03:10 PM | #115
/campfire for all those people that bought your winter stuff also suggest giving it for free to anyone that has a registered billing address in affected areas of that massive winter storm....just saying i mean i am in hawaii

Layno_Maul
01.18.2014 , 07:50 PM | #116
/eat lightsaber

Yes I know it is very silly but I still want it

Xakthul
01.19.2014 , 07:44 AM | #117
/Bacon
Duelist Mixalot, Grand Champ Tellsa, Lord Saml, Apprentice Syynx, Captain Cirris, Skirmisher Janewei, Jedi Knight Jugger'not, Agent Ez'zio of <Wookies and Cream>, Harbinger

StryfeByrd
01.22.2014 , 03:32 PM | #118
ok i want...
/twerk
/poledance
/throwcash
these would be hilarious

velasong
02.01.2014 , 09:31 PM | #119
This is getting kinda sad now...
Reported,don't click that link it's a referral link
Whats in a name,it doesn't bring fame.So it's a shame,we're all part of society's game.A need to be known,our fame to be grown.A kiss on the cheek,a paycheck every week.

Xakthul
02.02.2014 , 07:56 PM | #120
How about
/thejuggernaut,*****