Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Abilities trigger on KEY-RELEASE...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Abilities trigger on KEY-RELEASE...

Svisto's Avatar


Svisto
12.23.2011 , 10:27 PM | #1
Please fix this asap...It makes the game feel more clunky than it already is. Make it on Key-Press like every other MMO I've ever played.

Shellybean's Avatar


Shellybean
12.23.2011 , 10:31 PM | #2
Is this true? Im at work so I can't log in. This would make so much sense. The timing always seems stupid slow.

Birdflew's Avatar


Birdflew
12.23.2011 , 10:32 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Svisto View Post
Please fix this asap...It makes the game feel more clunky than it already is. Make it on Key-Press like every other MMO I've ever played.
You can do that yourself.

Preferences/Controls : Use Quickslots On Key Press





/Bird
- Launa -

Sage healer for the guild -League of Light- on Chuundar EU server

Svisto's Avatar


Svisto
12.23.2011 , 10:34 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Birdflew View Post
You can do that yourself.

Preferences/Controls : Use Quickslots On Key Press





/Bird
Sweet. Thanks...had no idea it was put in game. Throughout beta is was always key-release...it's dumb how that's default.

Shellybean's Avatar


Shellybean
12.23.2011 , 10:38 PM | #5
Bird you are my hero sir.

Svisto's Avatar


Svisto
12.23.2011 , 10:46 PM | #6
I just tried setting my UI Preferences/Control to Key-Press and it doesn't work. No matter what it's still Key-Release...

Birdflew's Avatar


Birdflew
12.23.2011 , 10:49 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Svisto View Post
I just tried setting my UI Preferences/Control to Key-Press and it doesn't work. No matter what it's still Key-Release...
Try relogging. It works fine for me.
- Launa -

Sage healer for the guild -League of Light- on Chuundar EU server

Svisto's Avatar


Svisto
12.23.2011 , 10:55 PM | #8
not working.

Svisto's Avatar


Svisto
12.24.2011 , 12:04 AM | #9
still not working...