Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Future Content...

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

View Poll Results: Vote for what you want most for future content...Pick up to 5
Class Story 2,481 69.83%
Operations 998 28.09%
PvP Content (Warzones, Arena's etc) 1,350 38.00%
Companions 963 27.10%
Space Content (beyond what is coming already) 644 18.13%
Planets 1,491 41.96%
Crew Skills and Crafting 607 17.08%
Character Customization Options (Hair, Faces, Body sizes, etc) 863 24.29%
Legacy 889 25.02%
Mini Games (Sabacc, Pod racing, pazaak, etc) 1,368 38.50%
Playable Races 1,047 29.47%
New Class 1,476 41.54%
Other 231 6.50%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 3553. You may not vote on this poll

Xakthul
11.26.2013 , 10:05 PM | #701
Yes, yes, yes! Please make an RTS minigame!
Duelist Mixalot, Grand Champ Tellsa, Lord Saml, Apprentice Syynx, Captain Cirris, Skirmisher Janewei, Jedi Knight Jugger'not, Agent Ez'zio of <Wookies and Cream>, Harbinger
"Aim for the trolls! Kill the trolls!"- Gandalf

Callaron
12.11.2013 , 01:21 PM | #702
Might as well bump it for the new/returning people now that I've looked it up anyway.
Thanks for showing us you listen to our feedback, Bioware!
Join the Galactic Referral Army today and see the galaxy! (with a free character transfer and some other shiny Cartel Market unlocks!)
Suggestion for letting us add certain story characters to our Strongholds.

Rafaman
12.11.2013 , 01:29 PM | #703
So is that where it finally stuck? 2434? About 1K more than I expected which bodes well for the forums at the very least.

Although some will not be happy to see the poll again, I welcome more responses.

Thoop
12.11.2013 , 01:50 PM | #704
classic poll where if you think about it the worst possible answer won the day
Quote: Originally Posted by JeramieCrowe View Post
I've been waiting for you, Thoop. We meet again, at last. The circle is now complete. When I left you, I was but the poster; now *I* am the troll!
#myfreeswagreferallink- > http://www.swtor.com/r/4cqDGG

mandrillagon
12.11.2013 , 01:58 PM | #705
Great poll. I hope this helps guide the devs into some insight for what to work on next for us.

The_Grand_Nagus
12.11.2013 , 03:36 PM | #706
Quote: Originally Posted by mandrillagon View Post
Great poll. I hope this helps guide the devs into some insight for what to work on next for us.
Its actually kind of funny: on the one hand, if the poll results happen to reflect what the devs actually want to do, then they point to them and say "see, we're doing what the community wants!". On the other hand, if the poll results show something that the devs dont want to do, then they say "only a very small percent of the players actually read the forums, so the results do not reflect what the majority of the playerbase wants". Its pretty comical
ALL YOUR LATINUM ARE BELONG TO ME

Rafaman
12.11.2013 , 03:44 PM | #707
Quote: Originally Posted by The_Grand_Nagus View Post
Its actually kind of funny: on the one hand, if the poll results happen to reflect what the devs actually want to do, then they point to them and say "see, we're doing what the community wants!". On the other hand, if the poll results show something that the devs dont want to do, then they say "only a very small percent of the players actually read the forums, so the results do not reflect what the majority of the playerbase wants". Its pretty comical
Well, aside from the poll bias, this is at the very least a statistically significant sample. All that was really needed was about 1000 replies for a plus or minus 2 variability scale. So.. they can say what they want, but the number of responses make it a data point worthy of investigation at the very least.

Darth-Malice
12.11.2013 , 03:55 PM | #708
Why would you even ask the player base? Do you not read the dozens a threads a day asking for various stuff?
||||||||███████████████████████████████)

aeterno
12.11.2013 , 04:00 PM | #709
They should attach weekly polls to the launcher and not make results public/visible, keep them internal.

The_Grand_Nagus
12.11.2013 , 04:01 PM | #710
Quote: Originally Posted by Rafaman View Post
Well, aside from the poll bias, this is at the very least a statistically significant sample. All that was really needed was about 1000 replies for a plus or minus 2 variability scale. So.. they can say what they want, but the number of responses make it a data point worthy of investigation at the very least.
If the people on the forums were actually a true representation of the overall playerbase, sure. But human nature is such that people are *more likely* to be vocal when they are upset about something than they are when they are happy. So what that means is, the forums of any game are always going to have a higher percent of people who are unhappy about *something* than the overall playerbase. Because of that, the forums can never be a truly accurate representation of the overall playerbase. The only way to get that kind of info is with an in game poll(which Bioware certainly has the means to do, but apparently not the will).
ALL YOUR LATINUM ARE BELONG TO ME