Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Returning player LF casual/lvl'ing guild.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Jedi Covenant > Guild Recruitment
Returning player LF casual/lvl'ing guild.

Sithofroids
12.06.2013 , 07:26 PM | #1
At the moment my schedule allows 5 or so hours for SWTOR a day, looking for a casual guild I can level a trooper in, I don't feel like coming back to my IA strangely enough.
Mature guilds preferred.

woodcan
12.08.2013 , 04:55 PM | #2
Hi Sithofroids, we at Grievance are a mature, 18+, family-friendly guild/community and have people on daily on the Republic side. There are a number of us always interested in running dailies, Flashpoints, Galactic Star Fighter and just hanging out in Teamspeak. Also, if you are interested in doing Operations we run them Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Saturday nights but we do not have strict attendance requirements since we understand people do have lives outside of SWTOR .

If you would like more information you can PM me and/or visit our guild community web-site www.grievancegaming.org to find out more info and apply!
Flesh Sawbones Scoundrel
Flesith - Shadow | Fleshtail - Guardian | Flesholo - Gunslinger | Deadflesh - Sentinel
Fleshexy - Sage | Fleshegg - Commando | Fleshwood - Vanguard|
Flesheye - Juggernaut
Grievance -- Jedi Covenant
Now recruiting mature, friendly folks
Visit http://www.grievancegaming.org

Katnipper
12.09.2013 , 12:23 PM | #3
Hello,
If you are still looking please feel free to check out Republic Champions. We are small guild that encourages its members to particitate in whatever aspects of the game they enjoy most in a casual, friendly and helpful atmosphere. We also have an Imperial guild <Legion Of Champions> for your Imperial alts. All levels, skills and classes are welcome. If you would like to join us, or for more info please check out our guild website at http://www.republicchampions.enjin.com/

Drudian
01.07.2014 , 12:03 AM | #4
Hello Sithofroids. If you're still Guild searching consider WarPigs. We are a causal Guild where real life comes first. We don't require members to be in game x number of hours and are a laid back group of players.
Drudian of Warpigs
For more info visit us at warpigsmmo.com or PM