Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Looking for a casual-ambitious guild? Pillars of Ashla

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Jedi Covenant > Guild Recruitment
Looking for a casual-ambitious guild? Pillars of Ashla

Eltoasto
11.27.2013 , 06:25 PM | #41
I've been rolling with these guys for the last few months and have only good things to say. It's not the biggest or smallest guild, but there's almost always people hanging out on mumble and everyone has been pretty laid back and helpful. The members all seem to have a good time with whatever niche they prefer to play in the game, and the gearing raids are patient with those doing them for the first time.

AaronA
11.27.2013 , 07:43 PM | #42
Hello all, just submitted an application on your website after reading your post. I recently started a new Marauder on this server in order to enjoy the wonderful sith warrior story again without the constant threat of being ganked as is the usual on the PVP server I also am on.

Player name is Ionex

LLCoolBG
12.07.2013 , 11:58 AM | #43
Well welcome Lonex! There's always something to do with this crew. This weekend alone we have 6 events including Datacron hunt, gearing raids, and Imp side world boss takedown. Great people for forming groups for whatever you wanna do!

LLCoolBG
12.15.2013 , 12:08 AM | #44
Raid night was slow in the guild, but 6 braves souls cleared SnV SM. It's awesome that people just want to play (and get comms).

LLCoolBG
12.25.2013 , 09:53 PM | #45
Come check out our website HERE. We have about 8 events going per week with many more in the works including Leveling Pacts both Imp and Pub side.

Syndramise
01.06.2014 , 07:25 PM | #47
Pub-side PvP tonight! Woot!

I gave the OP a much-needed update.

Syndramise
01.09.2014 , 01:12 AM | #48
We'll be kickin' it old school tonight, gearing up some new folks and some alts and goofing around in SM TFB or SnV. I'll be breaking out the tank I haven't played since she hit 55. I hope I still remember how to play her! LOL

LLCoolBG
01.14.2014 , 02:33 AM | #49
Looking for brave souls for Imperial and Republic Progression Ops this week!
There's a place for everyone: leveling pacts, Imp/Pub world boss takedown, PvP, AND You Don't Know Jack Trivia Night!!

Patch 2.5.2 - Lightsabers once again appear with the correct color when thrown. VERY excited!

Eaglesearcher
01.16.2014 , 11:20 PM | #50
Pub night for guild PvP has come and gone, but I certainly wasn't drinking enough for the drubbing the imps were putting down in the 55s the other night. Still there was lots of fun to go around and we introduced one new person to PvP and welcomed back an old member with a new computer.

We've been getting tons of participation and a lot of positive feedback on our guild PvP events. Lots of people who were discouraged by solo-queuing have learned the true joys of setting up the perfect formation in Huttball (and the true pain of getting triple-capped on Alderaan).