Galactic Starfighter Twitch Stream

CourtneyWoods

This is great stuff and i sometimes follow some Twitch streams and nice to know that Bioware's team is doing some Swtor Twitch streaming :) Been a Subscriber from launch and so far loved Galactic Starfighter "had couple matches" though would love to know that how to set up a steady speed lower than it's atm.

When releasing the throttle forward then it just sets down to about 60% and wish that could put it to stay lower without pushing the decrease speed for whole time. Ship customisation is awesome and that u can read background info from crew members and that they have big portrait when selecting them is nice =)

Wish a nice safe weekend for Bioware and all Swtor fans :rak_03:

We will be playing on Live Servers so there is a chance! We haven't decided which server yet, I will update this thread once we know. It will be Musco and Mike Villalobos. I will be joining later on. :jawa_biggrin:

"You want to play on The Shadowlands".

*Waves hand*

Do you have an answer for my twitch chat proposal?

Hopefully it was a better question than the ones I saw the 5mins I watched.

They ranged from "Hey, I'm a CE owner. Do I get everything for free if I come back?" to "Musco, do you know you're handsome?"

So many serious questions in there...

Hopefully it was a better question than the ones I saw the 5mins I watched.

They ranged from "Hey, I'm a CE owner. Do I get everything for free if I come back?" to "Musco, do you know you're handsome?"

So many serious questions in there...

Mine wasn't a better question.

I think Courtney is a cutie and I want to be her SWTOR husband.