Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Send us your best “My SWTOR Saga” screenshot moments!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Send us your best “My SWTOR Saga” screenshot moments!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Sydth
12.04.2013 , 07:59 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by SierraBravo View Post
How many screenshots can we submit? All of them?
i hope there isn't a limit. I've already sent 5
Khajjo'panåkaAloo'palakPårü shå
Harbinger

“You seem about as trustworthy as a used-speeder salesman"
"Really? Most people find me harmless and kind of charming. Never mind."

Saregon
12.04.2013 , 08:32 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Sydth View Post
i noticed that too. Found out later that when it doesn't work it's still copying it. So, you can open application to paste it. Yes, it's a pain. But just throwing that out there.
This I already know, and using something like FRAPS (duh) too...the point is, we shouldn't have to find another way to get screenshots when the option is there in game. They just need to make it work reliably.
N e v e r . F o r g e t

AshlaBoga
12.05.2013 , 01:31 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Saregon View Post
Hey! I have an idea! How about you actually make taking screenshots in game a reliable occurrence! 98.7% of the time I press the screenshot button, it doesn't work (and yes I have the calculations to prove my statistic).

...and yep, it's been that way since BETA...(probably even before that!)
Yeah, printscreen stops working after 2 hours forcing you to close SWTOR and log back into your account to use that feature.

Maybe it's BW's idea of anti-poopsocking?
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption

GoldenHornet
12.05.2013 , 03:38 AM | #15
Hey! I have an idea! How about you actually make taking screenshots in game a reliable occurrence! 98.7% of the time I press the screenshot button, it doesn't work (and yes I have the calculations to prove my statistic).

^^^ this please.

It's annoying to have to use a third party application because basic in-game functionality is broken.

Dragen
12.05.2013 , 04:18 AM | #16

I've been around from beta and kept subscription on from launch and didn't even cancel it when was on break cause no need for it and wanna support the Swtor with full heart. Haven't noticed any problems with taking screenshots and i've binded my screen capture to F4 which is the same as in Steam so it's a familiar one. Always worked normally and sad to hear if u have some problems with it and hope u get it fixed it

I love taking pics in Rpg's that i adventure in

Ty for this nice event Bioware

- Terry -
http://raptr.com/badge/appendix/fs_pc.png

"Rattataki Jedi Sentinel @ Progenitor. In very active Republic Of Starlight Guild that has good website,TS3 & chilled people"

DarthVengeant
12.05.2013 , 05:38 AM | #17
Maybe if you re-activated in-cut-scene screenshots we could do this better heh?

It's been months since cut scene screenshots worked, and even then only about 40% of the time did it actually work. But, not it doesn't work at all. I swear you guys break more than you fix. I have gamed for YEARS and NEVER had problems with screenshots like this game has.

My advice. Fix your game before you make up an event that uses a BROKEN FEATURE in your game.

OddballEasyEight
12.05.2013 , 07:55 AM | #18
To all the people whining about not being able to take screenshots... get FRAPS, it's free and works just fine in cutscenes...
And no, it won't bog down your system unless you actually record instead of taking screenshots.

ThePedigree
12.05.2013 , 08:07 AM | #19
My favorite moment was when you pushed a patch to live that broke the game for a large quantity of your players, despite being told about it in beta and on the PTR, and didn't say anything about it for 3 days straight. My screenshot is that thread in the customer service forum with 15,000 views.