Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Galactic Starfighter Records

paowee
12.05.2013 , 12:33 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by themaem View Post
Here is my best match

http://i.imgur.com/1f60OYr.jpg

24 kills - 5 assist - no deaths - 92947 damage - medals 14
Hey its Jaxin ! :P
Republic < Intrepid > The Harbinger slinger sage vanguard dps
swtorboard.org dps blog.class guides.end-game stuff
16 man | 8 man DPS leaderboards | Galactic Starfighter Records

paowee
12.05.2013 , 12:38 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by kanare View Post
Name - Guild - Server - (what you want me to put , kills/dmg/assists?) - screenshot.

paowee
12.05.2013 , 12:46 AM | #13
For the people who submitted their records, what guild are you guys in, is there a specific ship that you use (100% of the time or did you swap ships?).

Vesi
12.05.2013 , 01:30 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by themaem View Post
Here is my best match

http://i.imgur.com/1f60OYr.jpg

24 kills - 5 assist - no deaths - 92947 damage - medals 14
Hey nice! What do you think of the second scout?
I didn't play with one yet but from playing against a few already, they just didn't feel like too much of a threat. Sure they were annoying as hell with the constant missilespam and the better pilots were hard to get away from, but they almost never even managed to break my shields even if I was just ignoring them and shooting down other enemies.

On top of that they felt like they dropped even faster than the other scouts, but that was probably because they were too busy trying to get missile locks to have the time to dodge

Quote: Originally Posted by paowee View Post
For the people who submitted their records, what guild are you guys in, is there a specific ship that you use (100% of the time or did you swap ships?).
I'm in a guild called Techno Union and I've been flying with the standard starfighter (F-T6 Rycer) almost all of my games so far.

idnewton
12.05.2013 , 02:41 AM | #15
Fírehawk - S-12 Blackbolt - Rogue Elite - The Harbinger - 57651 Damage - Pic
PRE-ORDER ACCOUNT LEGACY LEVEL 50 LEVEL +55s: 24
ETERNAL WARRIOR CHEEVO POINTS: +30,000

I'm beginning to realize that us champions of denial who've stuck around all this time are the true Knights of this Fallen Empire that is the SWTOR itself. Just as in the Eternal Empire, this game has fallen due pride, lack of direction, and all-around incompetence.

Subbed from Dec. 15th, 2011 to Jan. 23rd, 2016. Left the game due to BioWare's ignorance, arrogance, and apathy.

idnewton
12.05.2013 , 02:55 AM | #16
Fírehawk - S-12 Blackbolt - Rogue Elite - The Harbinger - 14 Medals - Pic

I'm beginning to realize that us champions of denial who've stuck around all this time are the true Knights of this Fallen Empire that is the SWTOR itself. Just as in the Eternal Empire, this game has fallen due pride, lack of direction, and all-around incompetence.

Subbed from Dec. 15th, 2011 to Jan. 23rd, 2016. Left the game due to BioWare's ignorance, arrogance, and apathy.

idnewton
12.05.2013 , 03:00 AM | #17
Fírehawk - S-12 Blackbolt - Rogue Elite - The Harbinger - 6-kill Streak - Pic

I saw this category on the leaderboard and figured I would throw in mine too. Unfortunately... I'm not really sure how you check this? Do you hover over your kills in the match? It's late and I don't have it in me to run another match to see. I linked the achievement for six, though I may have gotten more. Can only credit me for what can be shown, of course. I understand. If you could answer that question, I'd appreciate it

themaem
12.05.2013 , 05:44 AM | #18
I am part of Alpha Company from The Jung Ma Server and for the scout really it is all playstyle. I enjoy the Scout because of the extra maneuverability and if you know what you are doing and your careful it can be a very powerful ship ( As you can see). I would recommend it is Maneuverability is a big thing to you.

BardaTheHobo
12.05.2013 , 08:01 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by BardaTheHobo View Post
Welp, it is lower than Vesi's but I will post anyway, get a temporary spot anyway heh
BardaTheHobo - The Harbinger - 16 kills - 7 assist - 1 deaths - 53408 damage - screen
Used a scout
Guild: WoK

Also forgot I had 14 medals
You know what the first rule of flying is? Love. You take a boat in the air that you don't love,
she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds.
Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down.
Tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.

Underpowered
12.05.2013 , 11:06 AM | #20
http://i.imgur.com/mHZI44C.jpg
Dany - Jedi Covenant - 15 medals, 53605 damage
Dany - "Buy one DPS sage, get a mediocre healer free!"
Danbert - #1 Solo ranked tank queue slayer.
---
jedi covenant, formerly from canderous ordo, formely from juyo server