Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

GSF should give valor

TheSLCKids
12.04.2013 , 11:56 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Bstr View Post
GSF is a form of Space PvP and gives out Requisition.

The real problem here is why do old, discontinued types of Ground PvP armor still have a valor requirement. BioWare should probably remove the Valor requirement on all discontinued Ground PvP armor shells.
i agree with you on this people have for a long time been wanting them to remove the valor requirements for the old battlemaster crafted armor but they have not sadly

TheSLCKids
12.04.2013 , 11:59 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by BuckeyeChris View Post
The problem for me (and others) is that there is a total disconnect between GSF and your character. It's basically a completely separate game within SWTOR, but if I wanted to play a space fighter there are real versions available for that. It needs comm gain, or valor gain, or something to connect it back to your character.
It's fun and a shiny new toy for now but when people settle back into caring about character progression, GSF doesn't fall anywhere on the to-do list.
Edit: Oh, nice, the guy above me said basically the same thing
i agree with what you have to say here the new GSF is completely different game with in swtor that does realy nothing for you ground character except for a little bit of XP and credits buts that's it they should add some thing to the GSF that helps affect your ground character like the developers said they would.