Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Juggernaut Class Representative

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Alec_Fortescue
11.06.2013 , 02:03 PM | #71
Is the rep still around?
Bioware, please let us know if we're ever going to see iconic Jedi robes in the game... Or why not?

http://www.swtor.com/r/FsJS44 - Accept my referral to express gratitude for my years-long fight for iconic Jedi attire in this "Star Wars" game. You'll get some goodies on top of it, too.

Luckygunslinger
11.23.2013 , 12:19 PM | #72
Quote: Originally Posted by Alec_Fortescue View Post
Is the rep still around?
That's what I'm curious about also.

Kinetic Combat - Artelanis - Darkness
<Shadow Council> - Artorias Sairotra - <Aisthesis>
5/5 HM Rav - Revanchist - Gate Crasher - of the Ruined World - 5/5 HM ToS
Rage - Immortal - Guides - Defense - Focus

ZayneDraay
12.03.2013 , 10:06 PM | #73
Quote: Originally Posted by ssfish View Post
You are ignoring my point, which is these "PVE buddies" are folks that know each other because of their activity on these boards. I'm not discounting your capabilities, because I don't know who you are. I'm saying that, because I don't know who you are, I am not keen on the idea of you representing the class that I main.

Regardless, this is simply the nomination phase. They are putting up a vote at some point, if I understood their plans correctly. We all know that if you want it, then at that point you are going to bring in every person you can find to vote for you.

This debate, at this point, is meaningless. I think Ark should get the position, because he has demonstrated his knowledge and willingness to help the community at large here. You and your friends seem to think you should have the spot, presumably because you play a mean Jugg in PvP.
I really don't know ANYONE who plays a DPS jug in PVE besides me, so I just prefer anyone who's willing to share some knowledge.
"Those who know me by reputation say I am a creature of the cold darkness, a monster if you will. Now you too shall fear me." - Darth Crios, lord of icy wrath