Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Welcome to Galactic Starfighter Subscriber Early Access

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Welcome to Galactic Starfighter Subscriber Early Access
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

LordHartigan
12.03.2013 , 11:01 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by JamieKirby View Post
My god, i got a chance to try this thing out just now and man, i am glad its free cause it sucks big time, i do not get how people find this junk fun.
For all the nay sayers I have to ask. What is it you DO want? Assuming a starfighter element of some type came out, what is it you wanted vs. what it actually is?

Justbee
12.03.2013 , 11:36 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by LordHartigan View Post
For all the nay sayers I have to ask. What is it you DO want? Assuming a starfighter element of some type came out, what is it you wanted vs. what it actually is?
well assuming a starfighter elemnt comes out, i would wish PVE content......and playable with joystick or at least far better controls for my spacefighter.
next would be far more speed. all trailer vids show fast spacecombat, i nearly fell asleep playing GSF..slow ship bad aiming, slow wepons, etc.
this complete expansio nfeels slow.....
Gemüse schmeckt am besten, wenn man es kurz for dem verzehr durch ein Schnitzel ersetzt!

Celwinn
12.03.2013 , 11:36 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by JamieKirby View Post
My god, i got a chance to try this thing out just now and man, i am glad its free cause it sucks big time, i do not get how people find this junk fun.
Each to his/her own. You may not like it, but others do.

I respect your opinion and give you props for stating it.
Don't let the past define you

cashogy_reborn
12.03.2013 , 12:12 PM | #14
Is Space PvP going to be developed alongside Ground PvP, or is Space PvP stealing dev time away from the Ground game?

This is a big concern for a lot of PvPers right now, a dev response would be great to give us some peace of mind.
Dany - Attomm - Dan'y - Fogel
The Original Stormborn Commando Representative
The King of Bads

sorudo
12.03.2013 , 12:19 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by LordHartigan View Post
open space travel for one, galactic exploration PvE style is another.
this feature with dog fights is nice as a basis but doesn't do it justice, if they really want to explore options then they should go all out with this and allow players to truly build up their space ship and explore.
don't try, do.
there is no try -yoda

Ymris
12.03.2013 , 01:04 PM | #16
I find it amusing that the new expansion's detractors also seem to dislike syntax and grammar... damages their credibility.

I'm downloading the patch now, and looking forward to trying it.

Darh_Hellraiser
12.03.2013 , 01:38 PM | #17
im pretty upset that i sub and have payed well over a couple hundred dollars in cartel coins only to find out if i try to log on my computer goes all blue with some error screen then restarts come on bio you can be such an amazing company get it together guys
There is no true "light" for wherever there is light darkness surrounds whatever it does not reach.

Advantus
12.03.2013 , 01:41 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Darh_Hellraiser View Post
im pretty upset that i sub and have payed well over a couple hundred dollars in cartel coins only to find out if i try to log on my computer goes all blue with some error screen then restarts come on bio you can be such an amazing company get it together guys
I hear you. Mine just blanks out both screens and I have had to bring the PC down dirty.
Tried it twice. Everything was great last night and no recent driver updates for my AMD card.
Squadron 238 - Beta Tester
Proudly pre-ordered SWTOR Collector's Edition

ImmortalLowlife
12.03.2013 , 02:13 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Ymris View Post
I find it amusing that the new expansion's detractors also seem to dislike syntax and grammar... damages their credibility.

I'm downloading the patch now, and looking forward to trying it.
I find it amusing when ppl treat a video games website like an English class term paper. Nitpicking syntax & grammer....makes you seem to have an elitist attitude & damages your credibility.

Meanwhile.....I went home at lunch & started downloading the update. I'm not really a PvP person, but I'll give it a shot.
"There is no Light Side...There is no Dark Side...there is only The Force..."

Server: The Shadowlands/ Guild~The Elite Imperial Guard & Order of the Light~

Chirru
12.03.2013 , 02:15 PM | #20
Gratz to all PvP players...hopefully you stop complaining now.
As a dedicated None-PvP player, for me, this is all a waste of disk-space.
No,I will not quit the game. I just keep believing that sometime in the far future the team will
decide to advance the Character stories.

Again, gratz to the dedicated PvP players.
Having Fun, not frustration