Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Question for Devs

Koensayr
12.13.2011 , 03:05 PM | #1
I'm fine with waiting. I realize I prolly won't get to play till Friday cause I waited till September to preorder. That's fine, we were warned. No my question is about server space.

I've been checking the server boards now and then just to see if there are any crashes, etc, you know idle curiosity, and they seem to be filling up rather quickly. Now my guess is you let in around 100,000 today based on when people are reporting they were accepted and when they had preordered, then just looking at how many preorders you had at the time (about 30 seconds of googling and some simple math). Obviously by the amount of general complaining, there's a ton more peeps waiting to get in.

So the question is: You guys sure you got enough room? Lol, I don't mean this as criticism really, I honestly just mean it as you have a huge unprecendented turn out here. Just hopin there's room on Friday.

PS - Good luck dealing with all the EGA hate, if it's this bad on the forums, I'd imagine the customer service phone guys are about ready to shoot themselves.