Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Collectors edition vendor

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

WestXv
11.04.2013 , 04:54 PM | #1871
I'd also like a black core white glow color crystal in the CE but id be satisfied with those dyes.
Once upon a time in a galaxy far far away....

TheLexinator
11.04.2013 , 06:13 PM | #1872
Quote: Originally Posted by Jaing View Post
I think this may be an issue/reason why the vendor isn't getting updated:

Anything added to an in-game vendor for credits may end up taking away from cartel market sales.
I believe you are correct.

CrazyMcGee
11.04.2013 , 09:33 PM | #1873
Quote: Originally Posted by ricofico View Post
Here's a novel idea: all the armor sets that were removed; give them to the CE vendor as schematics! \o/ (or complete sets that are individually purchased)
See, something like that would be awesome. After all, right now some players have e.g. Tionese sets because they had them in their cargo hold. So CE customers could get them through the vendor and yeah, we'd have them, others wouldn't, but that's already the situation. It would still be fluff, it shouldn't be too much work and it would make us all feel warm and fuzzy inside with the CE love.

Plus, how about BW does something super nice for CE players and we all promise not to tell anyone? If they give us some existing content, like some of the ideas we've been talking about, then we'll promise not to tell anyone

AshlaBoga
11.10.2013 , 12:37 AM | #1874
Quote: Originally Posted by Marmerus View Post
It gets pretty bad when the game developers starts trolling the forum....
He got fired/quit, if he had stayed THEN it would have been a troll post.
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption

Alec_Fortescue
11.10.2013 , 08:28 AM | #1875
Quote: Originally Posted by AshlaBoga View Post
He got fired/quit, if he had stayed THEN it would have been a troll post.
Who? Ohlen? I thought he's still around. At least he was by the time we got Makeb (and even then we didn't get any updates).
*Best Dressed Jedi of 2014* http://mmo-fashion.com/tor-fashion-contest-results/

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=720547 - Cool compilation of Jedi outfits worn by NPCs.

Don't let your artists' work go to waste, Bioware

Digimanbyte_ID
11.10.2013 , 08:45 AM | #1876
How many were released? Then how many of those accounts are still active? Its pretty pointless to add content to a bunch of people who barely see it.

Honestly I thought the CE vendor was a terrible idea to begin with, especially for a game that is world wide like this, to many mouths. If bioware wanted to, they could release codes people to pay to upgrade to collectors edition.

But now you have so many empty accounts that people really don't care. Be grateful that they kept it up this long. But when it comes down to it, releasing content for people to buy will always, I mean ALWAYS over shadow the ones who collected the special edition. You paid over $100 that they thought would be a resounding success. But now they are busy trying to keep this game a float.

In the end there would be no point in a have a Collectors Edition vendor if there was no one to play the game and use them.

OddballEasyEight
11.10.2013 , 09:00 AM | #1877
Quote: Originally Posted by Alec_Fortescue View Post
Who? Ohlen? I thought he's still around. At least he was by the time we got Makeb (and even then we didn't get any updates).
No. Zoeller. And he didn't get fired, he got a different job. Happens all the time in all kinds of businesses.
And he wasn't trolling either. He simply stated that the collectors edition vendor would get updated sometime.

Eillack
11.22.2013 , 03:00 PM | #1878
Quote: Originally Posted by CrazyMcGee View Post
See, something like that would be awesome. After all, right now some players have e.g. Tionese sets because they had them in their cargo hold. So CE customers could get them through the vendor and yeah, we'd have them, others wouldn't, but that's already the situation. It would still be fluff, it shouldn't be too much work and it would make us all feel warm and fuzzy inside with the CE love.

Plus, how about BW does something super nice for CE players and we all promise not to tell anyone? If they give us some existing content, like some of the ideas we've been talking about, then we'll promise not to tell anyone
It would be; would add a lot of meaning to having access to CE vender..
With unity, comes strength...with strength, comes power...with power...comes obedience.....
CE Owner '09 Account
Quote: Originally Posted by BruceMaclean View Post
..I think it's ultimately our fault for not communicating enough.

Neglience
12.01.2013 , 01:46 PM | #1879
time for a push

Alec_Fortescue
12.01.2013 , 02:29 PM | #1880
Quote: Originally Posted by Neglience View Post
time for a push
Never forget!
*Best Dressed Jedi of 2014* http://mmo-fashion.com/tor-fashion-contest-results/

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=720547 - Cool compilation of Jedi outfits worn by NPCs.

Don't let your artists' work go to waste, Bioware