Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

No global LFG, make friends instead.

halfhourofpower
12.23.2011 , 07:52 PM | #1
Quote:
"Originally Posted by Spankyjnco
8. A easier way to find groups. Having to spam in /1 is quite annoying to everyone in the zone, let alone those looking for a group. And noobdy seems to use that actual "Flag yourself for group" option because it's not very successful. I would like to do flashpoints, but I'm not going to waste 30 minutes sitting in the fleet spamming /1 that I am looking for a group. Some kind of way to have a global search/group finder would be nice."

"We're aware of this desire, but we actually believe that finding others on the same planet as you encourages social interaction a bit more than a general 'group finder'. We're not saying it'll never, ever happen but again, not high priority right now." -Stephen Reid

Sometimes I don't want to make friends when I want to run a flashpoint, Stephen. :< And it takes a kajillion years to find a group depending on the time of day! Don't make it harder for us then it already is!
KFC, now with more Jesus!

Master-A
12.23.2011 , 08:01 PM | #2
What would you suggest?

There has to be some missions where you have to team up and make friend. Otherwise this would not have to be an MMO if you only have to play solo.

You can always find a guild

Nylyan
12.23.2011 , 08:21 PM | #3
I made friends with a good group of players.
They share the same play times as me.
Now we do every flashpoint together. SUCCESS.