Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Moddable Bound to Legacy Weapons?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
Moddable Bound to Legacy Weapons?

JacksonMo's Avatar


JacksonMo
07.09.2012 , 05:38 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by doctor_ View Post
LOL, helmet its not a weapon. Sorry m8
LOL if you really want to mod a legacy weapon, you could always slap an augment kit on it. But why?
darned things are utterly useless after just a couple levels. The one I had for my trooper was replaced in about a day.

aka_matrix_pwner's Avatar


aka_matrix_pwner
10.08.2012 , 07:34 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by JacksonMo View Post
LOL if you really want to mod a legacy weapon, you could always slap an augment kit on it. But why?
darned things are utterly useless after just a couple levels. The one I had for my trooper was replaced in about a day.
did you even read the original post? he's asking for it to be able to mail a crystal
That Hood toggle, add it.

Oggthebase's Avatar


Oggthebase
10.08.2012 , 07:40 AM | #13
the only "bound to legacy" weapons are the crossbows that were available during the second event, the Chevin random item acquisition race.

If you were not able to participate, then you're out of luck.

Yogol's Avatar


Yogol
10.08.2012 , 08:21 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Freshtech View Post
I would like to send some bound color crystals to an alt, but I haven't found any orange bound to legacy gear.
There is no way to do this, no.
Yogol. Rebel without a cause. Often without a clue too.
Founder of The Fruitfly Guild, the one-day-beta-guild for one-day-beta-characters.

Rassuro's Avatar


Rassuro
10.09.2012 , 03:42 AM | #15
Returning thread.

My old post (the first post in this thread) is still accurate, at the moment there is no way to purchase a customizable bound to account weapon, and there is nothing else you can do at the moment to gain the ability to send a bound color crystal to another character.

The only way to do it at the moment is if you got one of these weapons:

Quote: Originally Posted by Oggthebase View Post
the only "bound to legacy" weapons are the crossbows that were available during the second event, the Chevin random item acquisition race.

If you were not able to participate, then you're out of luck.
Toor, 50 Operative healer | Odaen, 50 Assassin tank | Tiyr, 50 Vanguard tank | Zerofour, 50 Mercenary DPS | The Red Eclipse

CapSpaulding's Avatar


CapSpaulding
11.27.2013 , 08:23 PM | #16
the only moddable bound to legacy weapons that i can think of at the moment are the gree weapons which you will have to have already or wait until the event comes back to get.
Love, Peace, and Chicken Grease

pan_sObak's Avatar


pan_sObak
11.27.2013 , 11:47 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by CapSpaulding View Post
the only moddable bound to legacy weapons that i can think of at the moment are the gree weapons which you will have to have already or wait until the event comes back to get.
There's only a Gree BOL lightsaber
But as for others - there are Bounty broker crossbows and blaster, CZ-198 and Corruptor blade (drop from DP) vibroswords.
look here
Tomb of Freedon Nadd, Pansobak Legacy
Merc 55, Jugg 55, Seer 55, Guns 55, Vang 55, Commando 55

Craft: Bio 450, Cyber 450, Arm 450, Armor 450, Art 450, Syth 450- no use of them!

darthjamez's Avatar


darthjamez
11.28.2013 , 12:56 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by pan_sObak View Post
There's only a Gree BOL lightsaber
But as for others - there are Bounty broker crossbows and blaster, CZ-198 and Corruptor blade (drop from DP) vibroswords.
look here

theres also gree blasters, autocannons, etc. that are BOL.....
SHAMMA
Amatuer Pebble-Tosser
Jedi Covenant
" Just remember that you are unique....like everybody else. "

JacksonMo's Avatar


JacksonMo
11.28.2013 , 02:15 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Freshtech View Post
Are there any moddable bound to legacy weapons? I would like to send some bound color crystals to an alt, but I haven't found any orange bound to legacy gear. The birthright and inheritance weapons aren't moddable.
main hand weapons do have a crystal slot. I have a couple I keep around just to send crystals to my alt in the hopes he can learn them.

Kawabonga's Avatar


Kawabonga
11.28.2013 , 03:02 AM | #20
You do realize this is a thread from 2012 right ._.?
if you want more legacy weapons click on my signature and comment