Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Whats next for PvE players ?.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Whats next for PvE players ?.

Lunafox
11.26.2013 , 01:10 PM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by OddballEasyEight View Post
Oh quit whining!

This isn't PvP content in the traditional sense.

This is not a "PvP" expansion.

It's a space sim shooter.

There will still be PvE (and PvP) content coming out. They won't ignore the rest of the game because of this.

Whining about this makes as much sense as PvP players whining because of Makeb...
Which they did...
Because people whine about everything...
Calm down, I'd hardly call that whining. He just asked a question. Go have a coffee and calm down. Jeepers.
No Individual class/companion story extensions, make it technically challenging to pay a sub!
~Take care everyone! May the Force be with you, always!~

Elfa
11.26.2013 , 02:00 PM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by OddballEasyEight View Post
Oh quit whining!

This isn't PvP content in the traditional sense.

This is not a "PvP" expansion.

It's a space sim shooter.

There will still be PvE (and PvP) content coming out. They won't ignore the rest of the game because of this.

Whining about this makes as much sense as PvP players whining because of Makeb...
Which they did...
Because people whine about everything...
Why don't you just be quiet if you have nothing nice or helpful to add. He asked a valid question and just wants a valid answer, not your incessant rudeness.
Quote: Originally Posted by Lunafox View Post
Calm down, I'd hardly call that whining. He just asked a question. Go have a coffee and calm down. Jeepers.
Lunafox nailed it. This is correct.

illgot
11.26.2013 , 02:50 PM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by tanktest View Post
can anyone give a time line as to whats in store for US the Pve players sense Dec 3 is next week . I am all for the pvp content incoming but what about Pve now : ) .. ? ..

Any road maps for whats a head for us ?.
Every time they add an event or a new instance or even new world, that is PvE.

GS is the first real PvP content I have seen not counting arena which is less content and more a ranking system.

ZETA_SCORPII
11.26.2013 , 04:10 PM | #34
There are plenty of existing planets with enough room to add dailies, would be nice along with H2 & H4's. Heroics would benefit the lonewolves and the group players. More weeklies would be great, perhaps a tour of several existing endgame heroics with that nice weekly reward for finishing X amount per week. Truth is there is a lot to do, especially with a few 55 chars and companions to gear up.