Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Whats next for PvE players ?.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Whats next for PvE players ?.

tanktest
11.26.2013 , 09:51 AM | #1
can anyone give a time line as to whats in store for US the Pve players sense Dec 3 is next week . I am all for the pvp content incoming but what about Pve now : ) .. ? ..

Any road maps for whats a head for us ?.

Nempo
11.26.2013 , 09:54 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by tanktest View Post
can anyone give a time line as to whats in store for US the Pve players sense Dec 3 is next week . I am all for the pvp content incoming but what about Pve now : ) .. ? ..

Every update other than the arenas being added have been PvE centric...really...you all can handle with just what you have now while we get nothing but PvP updates for the rest of the year right?

After all...that is usually the BS line PvPers get fed by PvErs, that we don't need updates, heh.

On a more serious note, likely are going to focus on GSF for awhile publically while they polish off a new expansion or at least a new planet. It is getting around that time after all.
"I am not driven by hatred. I am not driven by fear.
I am not driven by desire, duty, or any rationale. I can no longer feel any of these.
All that remains is Retribution; Cold and hard and final..."

DOHboy
11.26.2013 , 09:55 AM | #3
well player balance in 2.5, two new events, probably a gear upgrade here in feb with some new content (if you stay on the 2-5 month time frame). You can check the dev threads for some minor hints than extrapolate based on past updates and schedules to kind of build a rough road map.

Denerio
11.26.2013 , 09:59 AM | #4
The same boring content for the next year is what we have to look forward to.

TUXs
11.26.2013 , 10:00 AM | #5
A very reasonable request. We had a road map for the summer - why not one for the winter?
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force

My referral code: here (what you get here [FREE server transfer being a key perk!!])

Nempo
11.26.2013 , 10:02 AM | #6
Forgot to mention that the rakghoul event (well, one like it) is returning, they are even planning to sell armor designed as a fighting containment suit/fighting hazmat suit on the CM. (Thank you Dulfy!)
"I am not driven by hatred. I am not driven by fear.
I am not driven by desire, duty, or any rationale. I can no longer feel any of these.
All that remains is Retribution; Cold and hard and final..."

DAMossimo
11.26.2013 , 10:04 AM | #7
Broken space PvE according to the testers:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=700573

And...it will almost certainly go live that way.

AshlaBoga
11.26.2013 , 10:07 AM | #8
Nightmare Dread Fortress/Palace.
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption
Click my Referral Code for free goodies!

ImpactHound
11.26.2013 , 10:08 AM | #9
If you buy another $40 in cartel coins on top of your sub every month from now until May collectively, that might be enough to fund another moon with 6 dailies. If you spend $80 on cartel coins instead, they might retune the KP raid to 55 and call it new content.

gorstram
11.26.2013 , 10:12 AM | #10

I'm guessing we're probably looking at February or March, and I'll wager it's going to be a new planet with two flashpoints, daily hub, and way-too-slow reputation grinding.
PO5:
Finklefett- 55 Merc (Gungans Ate My Baby)
Finkleboom- 55 Mando w/ 25% more Jesus Beams <OOTAP>
Finkle'Fabulous- 55 Vanguard: "The Big Pink Tank" <OOTAP>